What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2024: 735pm Eels v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium May 25th

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Why the f**k would ofa drop on his legs
Slide Down like they’ve been doing for over 100 years
f**k me
Should have been 10

Happy MEel

First Grade
Dylan brown always has to do too much defensive work when other plays can’t be bothered stepping up
Sorry. This is excuses. He is paid massive coin to be a half. Granted he’s good defensively, but if that’s all he needs to do you could buy the best defensive centre and play him at 6. He has failed horrifically as far as im
Concerned as a primary half and has shown his true value. I hope he takes his player option and goes elsewhere as he’s not worth what we’re paying him.

eels4life87

Juniors
Sorry. This is excuses. He is paid massive coin to be a half. Granted he’s good defensively, but if that’s all he needs to do you could buy the best defensive centre and play him at 6. He has failed horrifically as far as im
Concerned as a primary half and has shown his true value. I hope he takes his player option and goes elsewhere as he’s not worth what we’re paying him.
Say this opinion when he’s back in the number 6 position