What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2024: 750pm Eels v Sharks GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium May 30th

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great waking up on a Friday after a win.

Gives a real spring into your step for the weekend
Me walking around foggy Brisbane town this morning.

Ben Stiller Swag GIF

oldmancraigy

Coach
But it's a stupid rule...it's lost in the field of play. There is no logic here...and it became a 7 tackle set. It's fkn dumb and needs to be changed...notwithstanding it was a high tackle as well

It's maybe not a stupid rule?

If you drop the ball forwards, the ball is live until your team touches it again. If they infringe in that touch, that also counts (ie if they are offside it is a penalty).

Knock on is not an automatic scrum. Your team needs to recover the ball to force it to be "just a scrum" - otherwise play continues with a live ball (eg opposition can pick it up and run, or if it goes dead in goal it is a 20m restart or
.. etc)

hindy111

Post Whore
The Matt Arthur show (TCT) really pushing hard for Boooooods. I call it the Booooods show.

Has anyone seen MArthur play? I heard is he was dead Slow with no running game. Is he any good?

He is very crafty and confident. Has a great kicking game short and long and passing is great. Also good out of dummy half. He runs well.
I'd say his weakness is he tend to overplay his hands with blind side raids to often and his size. Let's face it if he doesn't put on atleast 7-10 kgs he won't ever be physically big enough to handle NRL.

He is very crafty and confident. Has a great kicking game short and long and passing is great. Also good out of dummy half. He runs well.
I'd say his weakness is he tend to overplay his hands with blind side raids to often and his size. Let's face it if he doesn't put on atleast 7-10 kgs he won't ever be physically big enough to handle NRL.
Hopefully he comes good. A fast 9 is crucial.

Lussick and Mahoney before him were just shit

Latest posts