What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: EELS v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD @ Fortress Commbank 26/05/23

Gazzamatta

Coach
They are missing their best forwards in Cotter & Taumololo

Their best half in Dearden

Their best backs in Holmes & Taulagi.

Best attack in the comp vs worst defence in the comp.

final score 50-14. Put your house on it (if you lose, I’ll lend your my tent)
Missing Nanni as well. Luki goes well as does Hess but obviously found wanting defensively last week..

T.S Quint

Coach
john-marston-john-marston-death.gif

eels_fan

First Grade
Our think the packs probable cancel themselves out with all the outs for both teams.

our backs and halves are in far better form

we are at home.

I have no doubt we’ll see a response from them in the first 10-20 mins after their effort last week. If we can hold them out or only to 1 try in that time we’ll have the game sealed by early in the second half and will play parra ball and run away with it

Their edges between the centre and half were killed last week by the tigers - Moses & Brown are as ruthless in that areas as any in the comp.

Moses 3 tries is paying $126.

They also gave up 3 tries in the middle to props..

An Emu or Jofa double is paying $110

Gazzamatta

Coach
Our think the packs probable cancel themselves out with all the outs for both teams.

we are at home.

I have no doubt we’ll see a response from them in the first 10-20 mins after their effort last week. If we can hold them out or only to 1 try in that time we’ll have the game sealed by early in the second half and will play parra ball and run away with it

Their edges between the centre and half were killed last week by the tigers - Moses & Brown are as ruthless in that areas as any in the comp.

Followed a car to the stadium tonight. Number Plates."EMU". Get on it.

Eelogical

Referee

we are at home.

It's for us to lose. I just hope that BA tells the boys there's at least 80 minutes in a game.

Tooooks

Bench
Will be interesting to see which Parra turns up. It’s like a lottery. Or a box of chocolates.

I’ve never seen the reigning wooden spooners spank a team that badly so you’d have to think they’ll respond. Especially since they’ve just stayed in Sydney this week instead of travelling back. I shouldn’t be nervous but it’s the Eels, so of course I am.

Latest posts