What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: EELS v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD @ Fortress Commbank 26/05/23

The Predictor

Juniors
If any of you whingers looked at that 17 at the start of the year. I would guarentee you would say we would of been beaten by 50. Seriously just shut up with your shit bagging of the team at every opportunity. Seriously just f off if you can't say anything positive at anytime
They had 4 of their best out as well, we were average, is okay that others give an opinion that u don’t agree with????

The Predictor

Juniors
Just sick of reading comments from the same ppl every week shit bagging individuals and our coach. " Our backs aren't quick enough" "makapillow" " Simonson can't play" "Cartwright can't tackle" " Russel isn't ready for nrl" etc.
It’s a footy forum for FFS

Wally21

Bench
I just hope we sign him up asap. Him
Going balls deep for 30mins after Reg and Paulo makes us far more dangerous. I thought Morretti looked pretty decent in limited mins as well.

@hindy111 does it again!!
Agree bro! We need to sign the kid this week. Moretti looked good in The firsts. The kid has upside. Plenty of it

Chipmunk

Coach
Just sick of reading comments from the same ppl every week shit bagging individuals and our coach. " Our backs aren't quick enough" "makapillow" " Simonson can't play" "Cartwright can't tackle" " Russel isn't ready for nrl" etc.
Our opponents did have 66 put on them last week by the team running last.

yy_cheng

Coach
Everyone has their own opinions which is great. It's not commo, promote propaganda crap. You get sick of that after a short while