What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Sharks GAME DAY thread (9/8/20)

Happy MEel

First Grade
giphy.gif

Chipmunk

Coach
Hmmm, we've been pretty scratchy at best for the last month or so. We've certainly had our share of luck in picking up the two points in some of those games

I can see our luck might run out today and we could be on the wrong side of the scoreline after 80 minutes.

I hope I'm wrong and we see a complete form reversal from the last month or so. We shall see.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hmmm, we've been pretty scratchy at best for the last month or so. We've certainly had our share of luck in picking up the two points in some of those games

I can see our luck might run out today and we could be on the wrong side of the scoreline after 80 minutes.

I hope I'm wrong and we see a complete form reversal from the last month or so. We shall see.
That was classic Gus Gould.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

It does feel like we're due for a loss. If so it's better to lose to the Sharks than to a top four rival.

Eelctrifying

Juniors
It just feels since the Roosters game we've just barely been scraping by. While we still have really good patches of defence, it doesn't seem nearly as steel as it was in the first 8 or so rounds. Some really soft tries lately.