What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parramatta v Sharks GAME DAY thread 8/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djay

Juniors
What do you expect?

We have had more then enough chances to make it 14-12, instead we don’t and cop that try.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Will Smith, good enough for a 3 year deal apparently.........

This club needs to be nuked. Spastics all round.

Tooooks

Bench
Classic Parraball. Throw nothing at them in attack, give them a 7 tackle set and let in an try.

The effort is there. They’re showing some fight but we are just so dumb. A good kicking game would transform this side I reckon.

Chipmunk

Coach
This looks like it's going to be one of those nights.

I'm just checking out the Fox Flicks, there is a movie On Demand, Spinning Man, anyone seen it?

hindy111

Post Whore
4 shocking kicks in that half.
Mahoney was the nail in coffin.
We should scored and went in 14-12 or ast worse held at 14-6 score and comeback in 2nd half.
This is on Moses. No control.

Kornstar

Coach
Once again, the refs are f**king clueless. That was a knock on every day of the week on the run it was blatantly obvious on the TV but the dodgy refs miss it AGAIN!!!!!

Now isolated incidents i get but week after week we see the same massive f**k ups against us from the refs.

If we were getting those same benefits i'd be ok with it but it is one sided and has been for quite some time now.

I might start being really terrible at my job and see if i can keep it as long as these merkins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts