What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2024: Eels v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium June 10th

JokerEel

Coach
Yep, looked dangerous from what I watched, and supported by 16 runs, 178 m, 74 being PC, in 48 mins.....

Was actually impressed by our forwards tonight..

Junior Reg both ran hard and didn't first think pass.

Lane is definitely a bench middle and should never be passed the ball ten meters out from the tryline!

Kelma needed an early break.

eels4life87

Juniors
I actually thought you might be Pou's ghost account. Now I know you cannot be.

Good call.
Wtf lol. I’ve always said on here that Hands should have been the incumbent number 9 after his form last year. My opinion has never changed on that fact

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Tough loss, Critchon (and Connor) carved us up. Dogs to good!

We had enough ball to win. Errors cost us! Didn't build a lot of pressure.

But the effort was there. We had some nice attacking shapes at times. Did have a plan to target their left side.

very disappointed and definitely not happy but while the season is gone, reckon we will be pretty competitive for the rest of the year. Get some nice wins, some close loses, occasionally bad loss, but generally competitive!

Just got to ride it out until next year ! Bring on the Rosters!

Avenger

Immortal
We had enough ball to win. Errors cost us! Didn't build a lot of pressure.

But the effort was there. We had some nice attacking shapes at times. Did have a plan to target their left side.

very disappointed and definitely not happy but while the season is gone, reckon we will be pretty competitive for the rest of the year. Get some nice wins, some close loses, occasionally bad loss, but generally competitive!

Just got to ride it out until next year ! Bring on the Rosters!
Thanks BA.

84 Baby

Referee
What is the point of the post? It demonstrates perfectly that the pass was clearly backwards out of the hands and floated forward.
I agree but it throws up the question about why we can’t have bunker rule on forward passes when some bloke in his living room can screenshot that