What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Raiders - Post Game Chat

Kornstar

Coach
I reckon there was a forward pass from Wighton (from memory out on the left edge) on the tackle before the kick for the 3rd try.

Yep, a pass we would have been pinged for!

Although them missing the Gutho knock on makes up for it. I seriously can’t recall us getting a missed call like that for a very long time. It is usually something missed the other way countless times a year but we NEVER get those calls missed.

T.S Quint

Coach
Yep, a pass we would have been pinged for!

Although them missing the Gutho knock on makes up for it. I seriously can’t recall us getting a missed call like that for a very long time. It is usually something missed the other way countless times a year but we NEVER get those calls missed.

Yeah, I’m glad we got some luck go our way for once. Heaven knows we haven’t had much of it lately.

I think I’m actually happier that it happened that way as opposed to Gutho not dropping the ball.

Kornstar

Coach
Yeah, I’m glad we got some luck go our way for once. Heaven knows we haven’t had much of it lately.

I think I’m actually happier that it happened that way as opposed to Gutho not dropping the ball.

Well it would have pissed Ricky off and Ricky pissed me off by first becoming our coach and then further running out on us.........so i think i am with you......

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah, fair dinkum..The boys on Fox said it all night..how the Pommies were looking forward to a holiday in Bali.....15 Rounds without a bye...How do they do it????

What
15 years work and no holiday? That is unheard of. Or did you say weeks?