What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Eels v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium 2/7/22

hindy111

Post Whore
They have 6 current State of Origin 2 squad members and 2 NZ internationals

Yeah they are not as strong as they were a few years ago, but they are still stacked

And they have Nathan Cleary who is the best player in the game
Moses is not the best half in game. He is hot and cold and always will be

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'd say the coach, the players and the club all have responsibilities and accountabilities.

By all means get rid of BA. He's had his chance. But it wont be a silver bullet - a new coach will need others pulling their weight if we are to be successful.

I agree - we won't suddenly be a contender just by getting a new coach.

But Brad has been here for a long time, and has not gotten closer to solving the puzzle that are the Parramatta Eels.

I think we need a new direction

IFR33K

Coach
Let's cut to the chase. BA has to go end of year if we dont go close. He has had his chance.

And if we make the semis there’ll be teams chasing him. We need to find an appropriate replacement before they get snapped up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still better than our Chairman.

View attachment 63289
slither happy birthday GIF

I thought he played for Guns N Roses.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This just gave the apologist a raging Mt. Kosciuszko hard on.

Of cause we are a top 4 team, if we were being coach properly and didn't think that chasing the collision was what coaching is all about.
If we were only about chasing collisions we wouldn't be the top offloading team in the NRL for the fourth straight year. Chasing the collision refers to improving our weakness, which is getting numbers into the tackle.

hindy111

Post Whore
We are talking about the Roosters ffs

They where favourites or 2nd. People ejaculated over Suaalii and that young halfback and Keary coming back But forgot about players they lost and the fact Kearys been junk and Walkers stagnated.

Roosters if all fit are still a top 8 side. Maybe even top 4. Had a lot of injuries and just haven't fired. They will be better next season.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dearden, Robson and Townsend were all unwanted by their current clubs.
That's like saying Mahoney and Papali'i were unwanted by Parra.
Even Drinkwater was surplus to requirements at the Storm.
Plenty of good players are 'surprlus to requirements' at striong clubs. That's what makes them strong clubs. Aren't you all for signing an assistant coach from Penrith? Not good enough to be their head coach but good enough to be ours right? Do you even read the shit you type?
Their spine would of been considered bottom 4 before the season started.
Forget 'before the season started'. Townsend was a premiership winner and Dearden and Drinkwater both had enough potential that they ended up in the system of massive junior development clubs like Brisbane and Melbourne. Robson was considered to have huge potential as well. If they were underperforming last year you have to wonder why.

hindy111

Post Whore
There is an add popping up on here showing a can of WD 40 being sprayed into a PowerPoint suggesting it will save you MONEY.
This is very dangerous and I can't understand what idiot decided to create this

Latest posts