What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2024: 530pm Eels v Titans GAME DAY THREAD @ Cbus Super Stadium July 13th

Soto

Bench
Honestly, I don’t think many people rate him that highly. Other than the commentators.

Certainly the most overpaid.
BA what have you done to us...Dylbro will get an absolute rocket when Rylesy arrives here later this yr...
He shouldn't have passed it to Tago but fkn run..when is he ever going to own a game???
So much money for not much return I'm afraid..

DaveMc

Juniors
Next year should be Gutheron’s last. To reinforce it I’d be taking the captaincy off him in 2025 with a look the future.
No, this year should be his last. The idea of Gutherson creating a break or overlap is currently beyond my imagination. He’s spent, sadly, because he’s been an amazing servant. But it’s time to refresh.

Eelogical

Referee
Next year should be Gutheron’s last. To reinforce it I’d be taking the captaincy off him in 2025 with a look the future.
He's done like a Sunday roast. if we're serious about moving forward then he needs to fake a medial ligament injury and become part of Nine's commentary team.

Soto

Bench
No, this year should be his last. The idea of Gutherson creating a break or overlap is currently beyond my imagination. He’s spent, sadly, because he’s been an amazing servant. But it’s time to refresh.
I'm going to hit x 2 when Gutho runs...

Happy MEel

First Grade
Lane is a just an insipid shell. He’s be the first player I’d ask to find a new home.
He’d be evens with Paulo, Sivo and even Penisini for mine. Those 4 would free up plenty of cap space to bring in some quality. I’d move Drown from the halves and if he gets the shits he can also piss off when his PO comes up.

Eelogical

Referee
The last time Gutho made a break he was playing snooker. I admire everything he's done for the Eels, one of our best. But it's time to make way for another.

Latest posts