What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 2024: (BYES Eels, Sharks, Dragons)

Suitman

Post Whore
Hope Ryles arrival sparks some sort of miracle win between now and when we meet the tuggers

I'd like to think that his immediate arrival will stick a rocket up the arse's of some of our lazy pieces of shite.
I'd guess that Ryles won't have any say in the coaching for the rest of the season as that will be left to Barrett, but he will sure as shite be looking at a serious cull of players who have had it too easy for too long under the previous coach.
Shape up or ship out should be the go-to attitude from now on.
We need a seriously hard arsed coach.
I hope Ryles is it.

Soto

Bench
I'd like to think that his immediate arrival will stick a rocket up the arse's of some of our lazy pieces of shite.
I'd guess that Ryles won't have any say in the coaching for the rest of the season as that will be left to Barrett, but he will sure as shite be looking at a serious cull of players who have had it too easy for too long under the previous coach.
Shape up or ship out should be the go-to attitude from now on.
We need a seriously hard arsed coach.
I hope Ryles is it.
Im sure he's it. Also he has no allegiance to any of the current crop and there is no emotion in telling some see ya..your services are no longer required