What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Manly v Parra GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park 5/8/22

Not angry happy we won and wankers on here have to pretend to like JA till we lose again..

He may come out next week and play like he did in the first half. But I won't be crucifying him unlike wankers like yourself.

But like I said during the game people whinged when he put a cross field kick to Saab but didn't when Brown did the same in the first half...

Blake coming in over and over again in the first half missed 3 tackles but it's JAs fault but earlier in the season when he does it people blame Blake.😂
🤣 don’t get upset, life is too short. Are you really Brad Arthur? Then I’m so sorry if we say the truth about your son. He a good second half but He’s really reallllyyyyy slow probably as mentally slow as you 🤣 Don’t get upset it’s the truth mate 🤣 when he goes to run or kick its like a sloth. Had to make sure the TV was not on pause.

i had an idea: everyone going to the game when they read out jake's name start a chant going jake...jake...jake to drown out the boos

what's the idea of booing someone before they play anyway maybe he's going to have a blinder and win the game for us if he sucks then boo him after the game

i don’t understand how people can boo the kid. It’s slack.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
🤣 don’t get upset, life is too short. Are you really Brad Arthur? Then I’m so sorry if we say the truth about your son. He a good second half but He’s really reallllyyyyy slow probably as mentally slow as you 🤣 Don’t get upset it’s the truth mate 🤣 when he goes to run or kick its like a sloth. Had to make sure the TV was not on pause.
Don't pretend that you aren't biased and don't single out people and relentlessly target them. Look at your avatar and signature FFS!

JokerEel

Coach

Truth is you have NFI 😂🖕

Assemble!!!!

strider

Post Whore
Our issue still is once RCG and JNR go off we are almost useless. A real shame we didn't land Klemmer or Tapua.

On the game we scored 7 tries to 3. Could of had 9. Great effort without Moses.
They were still on the field when manly came back mid first half

Latest posts