What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 Warriors v Raiders - Matchday

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Last year of we’d gone to golden point in that circumstance you just know we’d have been screwed, even if we’d have got into position for a shot it wouldn’t be executed. But even though they were clearly the fresher team we held our nerve perfectly and executed the win.
Even when the Raiders scored to draw level I didn’t feel like we were panicking and really dropping our bundle, they just pulled out one of the plays of the season to get there. It was a huge effort from both teams.

nswarrior

Juniors
Just watched the replay. A few too many errors, team is a bit tired and in hindsight maybe shut up shop a bit early. A couple of dump penalties kept the Raiders in the game.

maybe the 5 day turnaround and a few players recovering from the flu had an impact

Cant believe we were leading 20-10 with 85 seconds to go and nearly lost it. I couldnt watch Crockers kick for goal.

Well played in golden point. The team have come so far it’s unbelievable.

Last edited:
Just watched the replay. A few too many errors, team is a bit tired and in hindsight maybe shut up shop a bit early. A couple of dump penalties kept the Raiders in the game.

maybe the 5 day turnaround and a few players recovering from the flu had an impact

Cant believe we were leading 20-10 with 85 seconds to go and nearly lost it. I could watch Crockers kick for goal.

Well played in golden point. The team have come so far it’s unbelievable.
The angle on TV of Crokers kick was terrible. Impossible to tell other than watching touch judges

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The amazing thing is that both first grade AND NSW Cup went down to the wire, and we held our nerves on both to get the W.

That's symptomatic of the shift in CLUB-WIDE culture, right there. Great to see.

Not just that...they both won 21-20, and we also beat Canberra 21-20 last year.