What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22: Parra v South’s GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 12/8/22

Noise

Coach
OK I'll bite 🤓 , how TF do you get dental work on workers comp ?
It's not that great a story. As some of you know I am a teacher. I usually volunteer to coach school league and touch footy teams. During school league training I copped a bump to my front tooth which partially knocked it out. Went to the dentist who put it back in but said it might die and could need root canal, which it did. All visits to the dentist and endodontist were covered.

84 Baby

Referee
It's not that great a story. As some of you know I am a teacher. I usually volunteer to coach school league and touch footy teams. During school league training I copped a bump to my front tooth which partially knocked it out. Went to the dentist who put it back in but said it might die and could need root canal, which it did. All visits to the dentist and endodontist were covered.
Did you get it done during all the long holidays you get?

eels_fan

First Grade
Neither of their wingers are power wingers that ruck the ball out - so Dyl and Jake just need to ensure that all our kicks are going to the wingers rather than Latrell, or they are going down them middle that they are contested - you cant give Latrell 10-15 metres before he meets the defensive line as he'll power or dance through it.

Gronk

Staff member
You could have added some colour to the event FFS.

84 Baby

Referee
I can't tell if you're angry at teachers or trying to be funny?
I’m just ribbing you. I know a few teachers and it’s fun point out you only work like 6 hours a day at best and get an extra 8 weeks holiday a year. And apparently you just stand around watching sport as part of it.

84 Baby

Referee
Part of it? I'm a PE teacher. That's all I do haha
I’ve actually considered doing a career change to teaching. Probably won’t at this stage of my life. But the shit I could now teach my old Commerce, Business Studies and Legal Studies teachers…

strider

Post Whore
Yeah same, no biggie at all when I had mine. I was prepared for the worst when my dentist said I needed it done courtesy of the stories I'd hear but all in all, it was a piece of piss.... Maybe you and I are just made of sterner stuff... Yeah, I'm gunna go with that....

On to tonight's game. Agree with the sentiment to get all up in Walker's face and give him a bit of a touch-up to bait him and get him off his game. Same goes for Mitchell. Have people noticed how he reacts when he cops a little bit of rough treatment? The scowl on his face and the expletives directed towards the protagonist? It's like he considers himself off limits. Guaranteed to do something stupid if you keep at him....
Thing is, grub walker plays on same side as jrthur ... so you can guarantee he will go after the kid with his grubbiness

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yea I remember it being a few thousand. Good luck!
Apparently the hole was in a hard to reach spot, so an hour of drilling later I couldn’t wait to get out of there. Should of just got it pulled but they said it’s a molar and not wise. I thought this isn’t wise for my bank balance.

Not quite as exciting as when Bernard Black went up the three Milwall fans and asked 'Which of you bitches wants to dance?' in an effort to avoid doing his tax return.

Latest posts