What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/8/22

84 Baby

Referee
Coz we dominated the players had a lot of gas in the tank.

When we get on the back foot and tired, we struggle to come back
It’s been a mainstay of BAs game plan to pace ourselves over 80 minutes because he believes we have the fitness to play at a higher level over 80 than our opponents

yy_cheng

Coach
It’s been a mainstay of BAs game plan to pace ourselves over 80 minutes because he believes we have the fitness to play at a higher level over 80 than our opponents
I was watching the panfers the other night. It's well documented that the forwards hang around the line waiting for the backs to ruck it out. Some were even hand on hips

When hopgood gets here, Ba would say, what r u doing on the 40

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I was watching the panfers the other night. It's well documented that the forwards hang around the line waiting for the backs to ruck it out. Some were even hand on hips

Our forwards do the same, it’s just that panthers backs are better…

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But also the need to build pressure is just as much about avoiding pressure. This means we need to start well so scoreboard pressure doesn’t get to us.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

The forwards need to stay fresh so they can swarm and dominate in defence. Why waste their gas carrying the ball when To’o and Edwards are just as effective?

Chipmunk

Coach
Is anyone still here think Moses isn't worth locking up for $1M a year?
Based on everything, if the cap goes up to $11m next season, his value will be close to $1.5m per season, that's at quite a few clubs, including us.

I don't think there is any chance Moses stays here for less than $1.5m per season (assuming the cap is $11m.)

hindy111

Post Whore
Based on everything, if the cap goes up to $11m next season, his value will be close to $1.5m per season, that's at quite a few clubs, including us.

I don't think there is any chance Moses stays here for less than $1.5m per season (assuming the cap is $11m.)

Lol

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Is definitely a good strategy but I didn't think we did that and hence why we don't swarm and drag back the opposition
We are obviously very different to the Panthers. But our forwards do still take their breaks while the back five are rucking the ball out. They’re just more likely than the Panthers forwards to make less effort in defence.

Latest posts