What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24 2024: Non Parra games (Retro Round)

King-Gutho94

Coach
I reckon Cleary will play finals but have surgery afterwards which means DCE will bradbury his way to the Australian number 7 again after the GF.

Considering we got thumped 30-0 last year in the final i hope the dope Mal goes in a different direction.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I reckon Cleary will play finals but have surgery afterwards which means DCE will bradbury his way to the Australian number 7 again after the GF.

Considering we got thumped 30-0 last year in the final i hope the dope Mal goes in a different direction.

don't discount our boy from getting a test jersey, but that is dependant on Manly's form in the finals.

here's a classictrivia question, who was the last parramatta halfback to represent Australia in the 13 a side game?

Gazzamatta

Coach
don't discount our boy from getting a test jersey, but that is dependant on Manly's form in the finals.

here's a classictrivia question, who was the last parramatta halfback to represent Australia in the 13 a side game?
The last one would be John Simon probably but not 100% sure.

King-Gutho94

Coach

We would be crazy letting Moses play for Australia at the end of the year.

I doubt Mal would pick him anyway off 3 months off no footy.

Sam Walker might find that elusive Rep jersey that is missing if the chooks go deep.