What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Melbourne GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp 28/8/21

King-Gutho94

Coach
Stats from the game
nrl.com

Possession: Eels - 51%

Completion: Eels 90% - 37/41
Storm 69% - 29-42

Line breaks: Storm 7-4

Missed tackles: Storm 34
Eels 29

Penalties Eels 6-3

Inside 10 - Storm 3-2

Ruck Infringements Eels 4-1 (laughable Storm didn't get more than us)

Errors Storm 12-11

Do you happen to have the tackle count made inside 20.

I reckon we made more then Melbourne

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ennis is not buying the hype that we can win the comp now. Said nobody ever, Mick ?

I listened to triple m yesterday and they where applauding our effort, nothing more, nothing less. Kent even suggested that we had laid down the blueprint to beat the Storm.

Matty Johns was joining Ennis and said that we just got Storm on an off night.

Controversy creates drama. Drama creates clicks/listeners.

Only a genuinely deluded person would genuinely discredit our performance against Melbourne.

Gronk

Staff member
Controversy creates drama. Drama creates clicks/listeners.

Only a genuinely deluded person would genuinely discredit our performance against Melbourne.
Nailed it mate. Look at Foxsports this morning. Penrith gamble and Eels big risk. 😂

19C16A07-F3AA-442B-95B3-2A8C93FE43DA.jpegCCC94BDA-D9E1-4033-B397-068C8438CB5B.jpeg

emjaycee

Coach
Nailed it mate. Look at Foxsports this morning. Penrith gamble and Eels big risk. 😂

View attachment 53220View attachment 53221
Loved this comment from Kent:
Second to that you’re asking fans to turn up to see this Parramatta side that’s barely recognisable.
With all due respect to our Gold Coast brethren, doesn't he realise the majority of Parramatta fans are 822kms away and can't go the f**ken game regardless!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Loved this comment from Kent:

With all due respect to our Gold Coast brethren, doesn't he realise the majority of Parramatta fans are 822kms away and can't go the f**ken game regardless!!

We do have a pretty huge following up there

You would imagine after the Melbourne win, many of them would want to go vs The ruff
But many now wont, due to being a reserve grade side

But the upside for them, is the finals are up that way...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We do have a pretty huge following up there

You would imagine after the Melbourne win, many of them would want to go vs The ruff
But many now wont, due to being a reserve grade side

But the upside for them, is the finals are up that way...
I’ve been to plenty of games at the Goldy when we have easily outnumbered the Titans fan base. Actually come to think of it that’s really not that impressive 🤔

If the Storm or the PANTHERS!! Had of decided to rest as many as us they would be praising them deluxe. f**k EM!!

In BA we trust!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been to plenty of games at the Goldy when we have easily outnumbered the Titans fan base. Actually come to think of it that’s really not that impressive 🤔

I reckon we outnumber the Tits fans at all the games I've been to up here

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well, there's um ………. well, ah …….. and, ah ……., and then there's er ……… and, of course, that time when …… oh, you're just joking.
Well he did say about 8 years ago his team would never get another thrashing. He also said we'd never get another wooden spoon. I reckon his daughter wont get her dog either if we win the comp. Are all folically challenged men this untrustworthy?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well he did say about 8 years ago his team would never get another thrashing. He also said we'd never get another wooden spoon. I reckon his daughter wont get her dog either if we win the comp. Are all folically challenged men this untrustworthy?
So was he wrong or lying? I already said not to believe a word he says to the media.