What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2021: Non Parra games

Tooooks

Bench
Manly are looking pretty good. I know it’s only Cowboys, but they did the same to us a few weeks ago.

hindy111

Post Whore
I love him too but I think that 2009 Hayne performance is the best I've ever seen from one player.

I'd love the stats on both. I feel Turbos form is better but it is line ball. Tom seems more controlled, less freaky stuff.

strider

Post Whore
Turbo is the best I've seen. His form this season goes past Haynes 2009 run. If he stays fit being only 24 he will end up the GOT.

I love him too but I think that 2009 Hayne performance is the best I've ever seen from one player.
Agree with Avenger ... 2009 Hayne is very hard to surpass as a one season effort .... but agree that Turbo will probably be potentially best of all time cos he is not a peanut like hayne

TheParraboy

Staff member
LOL
That’s a no try to Souths, can’t push a bloke in the back like that

Anyway even a bigger lol at the dragqueens plating a depleted Souffs