What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2021: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Haha that CEO has major creepy vibes.
Tigers are absolutely atrocious. They’re specials for the 2022 spoon I reckon.

Tales of tiger town - The Prequel?

I wonder if Madge was sprinkling the same old “I believe in this team” ...”believe the process” ... “do it for each other” Mumbo jumbo when we belted them in the BankWest Stadium opening in 2019 ?

Gazzamatta

Coach
After his performance on Tiger Tales its pretty obvious hes an old time coach. The game and footy players have changed. I remember him saying that hed changed and learnt so much from his Souths days.
Interestingly there was very little coverage of his training and skills during Tiger Tales. I dont think there will be too many Tiger Trolls in here tonight.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Matto was right the tigers will never win a premiership in his playing career.

That joint is more cooked then us.

I hope Stefano enjoys his mad monday after spitting the dummy last year we weren't paying him enough

King-Gutho94

Coach
After his performance on Tiger Tales its pretty obvious hes an old time coach. The game and footy players have changed. I remember him saying that hed changed and learnt so much from his Souths days.
Interestingly there was very little coverage of his training and skills during Tiger Tales. I dont think there will be too many Tiger Trolls in here tonight.

Yeah they appeared here after we flogged them by 40. They try to talk up a rivalry with us due to easter monday clashes. But for us they're seriously small pie compared to our true rivals in Manly, Canterbury and Penrith.

The fact we beat them year in year out there the one team we seem to truly have the wood on.