What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp Aug 23rd

It's stupid to assume a 19 year old won't improve over an off season. Of course a dope like you would think it's trolling to point that out.
f**k off out of the game day thread troll, unless it's about the game.

Troll Dancing GIF

Happy MEel

First Grade
Ironically, the PO strategy might work in our favour with Drown. If he f**ks off wherever BA is or the Warriors, our cap balance suddenly looks a lot better. I reckon we could get Galvin for $600-$700k, save a few hundred thousand in the cap and have a BETTER half.

Dylan Brown is a centre at best. He is an over paid muppet in the halves. Geez I hope we get rid of him. Had one good season in 22 and nothing before or since. Defence is good, mostly, but honestly, so over paid o and over rated. Almost as over rated as Blaize. Now there is a true f**king gimp.
Thank god people are waking up to him. But we are stuck with this f**ker for 10 years. Absolute shambles

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Unfortunately just too many Reserve Grade and fringe NRL standard players out there tonight:
Russell
Talagi
Asi
Tuilagi
Hands
Plus all 4 bench players.

You can't really do much with 8 NRL standard players, especially when some of those play shit as well.

In fairness to the Reserves you have to expect more from the likes of Sivo, Penissini, Brown and Cartwright.

Brown really is a completely utter garbage player without Moses around. Just trailer park trash.

Gutho, RCG, Joffa and Lane had their moments
Brown is just a fullback who defends in the line.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Disappointing, couple of errors really hurt us.

But they all tried hard. Effort was there! Sometimes when you are losing it's hard to get back into winning.

I rate talagi, obviously needs to work on his defence. But couple of things from last week and tonight, makes me think he is physically "cooked" for the year. Happens with rookies. Might need a break.

Think our attack may be struggling a bit without a "ball player" in the middle. Looked a bit better when Hands went there.

Offa, RCG, Drown, Gutho, Russell, kelma, Peni, hands, were our better players.

Latest posts