What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp Aug 23rd

TheCrowe

Juniors
Brown does the same step a few metres before the line. It works once every 6 games which is enough to encourage him to keep doing the same thing.
Blaize has already switched off. His manager should get a massive bonus for the snow job he pulled on Penrith.

Zoso

Juniors
We have half a team of reserve graders covering injuries, a back up half, a rookie in the centres, a makeshift dummy half, a back up goalkicker, and we lost by a try to the broncos at home, despite 3x as many missed tackles.
I’m going with 1/3 bad luck,
1/3 bad R&R, and 1/3 coaching.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k off out of the game day thread troll, unless it's about the game.

Troll Dancing GIF
Cheers but I was replying to a poster who wondered why Penrith was buying Talagi when they have Laurie. Maybe you just need to mind your own business.

Avenger

Immortal
Disappointing, couple of errors really hurt us.

But they all tried hard. Effort was there! Sometimes when you are losing it's hard to get back into winning.

I rate talagi, obviously needs to work on his defence. But couple of things from last week and tonight, makes me think he is physically "cooked" for the year. Happens with rookies. Might need a break.

Think our attack may be struggling a bit without a "ball player" in the middle. Looked a bit better when Hands went there.

Offa, RCG, Drown, Gutho, Russell, kelma, Peni, hands, were our better players.
Blaize has a shit attitude. You can tell with his lack of urgency when players get around him or he misses a tackle. Continually stuck in the mud. The kid is a sook.

JokerEel

Coach
Brown does the same step a few metres before the line. It works once every 6 games which is enough to encourage him to keep doing the same thing.
Blaize has already switched off. His manager should get a massive bonus for the snow job he pulled on Penrith.

Yep he hasn't improved his game in years Brown needs to get better or POQ

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Stopped reading after I read this. You must see football in a completely different way to me mate
Well a 3 times premiership winning coaching of the greatest nrl side of the last 30 years rates him highly and agrees with me.... .....and I suspect Cleary has more footy knowledge than you could ever dream off......

Cheers but I was replying to a poster who wondered why Penrith was buying Talagi when they have Laurie. Maybe you just need to mind your own business.
Or maybe you need to stop chasing the possible collisions in every thread in the forum, at least for 90mins a week when the games are actually on?

I'm not the only one calling you out for incessant trolling tonight. (And there's a lot more laughing at you for just being plain stupid.)

Wally21

Bench
Well a 3 times premiership winning coaching of the greatest nrl side of the last 30 years rates him highly .....and I suspect Cleary has more footy knowledge then you could ever dream off.......
Don’t disagree with you mate. I wouldn’t have 1% of Ivan’s footy knowledge or smarts. I’m just saying, I’ve watched the kid all year and I just don’t see it. But I am probably wrong. His defence is f**king tragic however