What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd26 Eels v Dragons GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Aug 31st

Pazza

First Grade
The club seems pretty set on being a development club, lots of older forwards moving on. A great time to be a young forward at the club.

Happy MEel

First Grade
That is not true and you know it. That comment is actually embarrassing.
We have plenty of massive 1st grade talent.
Sorry Suity, but I agree with @Noise. There is an absolute difference between a 1st grader and a “must keep”. There is nobody on that field yesterday that is a must keep. Some will find contracts elsewhere as they are first graders, but I’d be low balling the lot of them.

To be honest, Moses, Hopgood and Guymer are our only current must keep, and next year we can throw in Lomax.

emjaycee

Coach
Sorry Suity, but I agree with @Noise. There is an absolute difference between a 1st grader and a “must keep”. There is nobody on that field yesterday that is a must keep. Some will find contracts elsewhere as they are first graders, but I’d be low balling the lot of them.

To be honest, Moses, Hopgood and Guymer are our only current must keep, and next year we can throw in Lomax.
Dylan Brown is a must keep.

The Blue and Gold Negative glasses worn on here, do not outweigh the numerous NRL experts who have him as a top quality five-eighth.

Latest posts