What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd26: EELS v Panthers GAME DAY THREAD @ BlueBet Stadium 24/8/23

Formula 1 Wow GIF by MotoGP

Gronk

Staff member
The fact that some people from both sites, are jizzing their pant, due to panfers having a couple of players out, shows how far we have regressed the past year, this club intolerable!!!
Well the silver lining is that it will be all over by 10pm and you’ll have nothing to whinge about until March 2024. Well, unless you intend to hit up the cricket thread.

Gronk

Staff member
I looked it up almost 200 days between tonight and round 1. What a long bloody off-season.

As they said the Vegas game will be on March 2nd. Which will mean the remaining games will be the following week.

Could the NRL stitch us up with a bye Round 1 next year to make it longer.
Trials always start abt Valentines Day !

TheParraboy

Staff member
I looked it up almost 200 days between tonight and round 1. What a long bloody off-season.

As they said the Vegas game will be on March 2nd. Which will mean the remaining games will be the following week.

Could the NRL stitch us up with a bye Round 1 next year to make it longer.

Got a roosters mate ask me if I wanted to go to Vegas for rd 1 next year

Am tempted..

Latest posts