What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd26: EELS v Panthers GAME DAY THREAD @ BlueBet Stadium 24/8/23

King-Gutho94

Coach
Got a roosters mate ask me if I wanted to go to Vegas for rd 1 next year

Am tempted..
Haha I am saving my money for Parra when they go there.

Plus one of my best mates of 25 years dropped a bombshell on me the other day that he is getting married not in Australia but in the UK next year in September to his English fiance.

So there goes my budget for the next 12 months having to save for another trip to whingeland.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Just listened to BAs latest media. I need a hug.
Hugs-for-everyone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

TheParraboy

Staff member
Haha I am saving my money for Parra when they go there.

I thought that initially, but you know what f..k Parra for a change

No guarantee this happens again by the NRL, could be a one off

Its so much more than all that. Its once in a lifetime thing to go with a great mate, footy is only a small percentage of the trip tbh, though we are running with that excuse

#The Hangover

The Predictor

Juniors
Well the silver lining is that it will be all over by 10pm and you’ll have nothing to whinge about until March 2024. Well, unless you intend to hit up the cricket thread.
Mate I’m not content with this club being a meme over the past 40 years, ur happy good luck to u, though remember the club love people like you, and that is the reason nothing will ever change, u are part of the problem not the solution!!!

I can also express my disgust , dissatisfaction anytime I choose, just because ur a dinosaur on here, doesn’t mean shot to me,…. time for new blood all round, show me respect u will get the same? have a nice day!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
I thought that initially, but you know what f..k Parra for a change

No guarantee this happens again by the NRL, could be a one off

Its so much more than all that. Its once in a lifetime thing to go with a great mate, footy is only a small percentage of the trip tbh, though we are running with that excuse

#The Hangover
You been to Vegas before

You certainly feel like you are on another Planet.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mate I’m not content with this club being a meme over the past 40 years, ur happy good luck to u, though remember the club love people like you, and that is the reason nothing will ever change, u are part of the problem not the solution!!!

I can also express my disgust , dissatisfaction anytime I choose, just because ur a dinosaur on here, doesn’t mean shot to me,…. time for new blood all round, show me respect u will get the same? have a nice day!!
We are all to blame dude. I bought 5 season tickets even though I was pretty convinced this season would be a bomb. I like to live my life vicariously through others. Or so Ive been told by one even more invested than me. 😁

Gronk

Staff member

Dude I don't make any decisions at the club. Do you really think that I work there ? How is it my fault that they haven't won a comp since John English sang Woh-oh, Hollywood Seven, dream your dream - seven bucks a night, on the stage next to the Sheridan stand ?

The Predictor

Juniors
Dude I don't make any decisions at the club. Do you really think that I work there ? How is it my fault that they haven't won a comp since John English sang Woh-oh, Hollywood Seven, dream your dream - seven bucks a night, on the stage next to the Sheridan stand ?
Lol I never assumed u work at the club, but u calling me a whinger is what’s wrong with the club, many of u accept mediocrity, and these turds at head office will continue the course therefore the misery for fans, we should be marching I. The streets no accepting this shit, like f**kwits, so I will continue to bitch and whinge until these useless knts, stop making our club a laughing stock!!

I thought I was fairly clear in previous post

The Predictor

Juniors
We are all to blame dude. I bought 5 season tickets even though I was pretty convinced this season would be a bomb. I like to live my life vicariously through others. Or so Ive been told by one even more invested than me. 😁
I had tickets for years, but could see what was coming and didn’t renew for this year, very happy with my decision, but you a correct, Parra do not have any ambition as a club, just the $$$$$, so u r essentially correct

Angry_eel

First Grade
I had tickets for years, but could see what was coming and didn’t renew for this year, very happy with my decision, but you a correct, Parra do not have any ambition as a club, just the $$$$$, so u r essentially correct
To be honest, as much as people want to blame BA, I haven't seen anything from HOF and CEO this year. The CEO is a particularly weird one, he sends 2 emails per year.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Just think of the resources you are providing the club with those 5 season tickets.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol I never assumed u work at the club, but u calling me a whinger is what’s wrong with the club, many of u accept mediocrity, and these turds at head office will continue the course therefore the misery for fans, we should be marching I. The streets no accepting this shit, like f**kwits, so I will continue to bitch and whinge until these useless knts, stop making our club a laughing stock!!

I thought I was fairly clear in previous post
I see, so I don't whinge enough and that makes me part of the problem ?

I get your frustration, but WTF with this ? They made the semis 19, 20, 21 and the GF 22. Then f**ked up 23. Ambition ?