What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd26: EELS v Panthers GAME DAY THREAD @ BlueBet Stadium 24/8/23

Gronk

Staff member
I said last year to everyone to enjoy the GF ride, because it’s going to set the club back ywars. Looks like I was on the money.
I said to my son in 09 at ANZ Stadium that he should soak it in cos we might not make another GF in his lifetime.

I was wrong !

hineyrulz

Post Whore
we should of sacked Bea for making the gf then, what a selfish prick.
Well it was great at the time but I knew it was a fluke and it was going to mean more extensions and putting up with him long term. And hey good luck to him he doesn’t sign himself. Those idiots in charge need to be asked some serious questions. Not just over coaching. Our recruitment and retention has failed abysmally as well.

The Predictor

Juniors
I see, so I don't whinge enough and that makes me part of the problem ?

I get your frustration, but WTF with this ? They made the semis 19, 20, 21 and the GF 22. Then f**ked up 23. Ambition ?
Exactly my point!!!! your happy the shit u just posted above, where other the clubs would be mortified,

This is the train of thought that will make sure we win f**k all for another 40years

So no I’m not happy, and would rather u not be a soft cock and be pissed off like many others….we need more like ME and less like you and POU, people that are content with in ineptness, nothing personal, you know I’m right and I know I’m right!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Exactly my point!!!! your happy the shit u just posted above, where other the clubs would be mortified,

This is the train of thought that will make sure we win f**k all for another 40years

So no I’m not happy, and would rather u not be a soft cock and be pissed off like many others….we need more like ME and less like you and POU, people that are content with in ineptness, nothing personal, you know I’m right and I know I’m right!!!
Sorry, what have I done wrong again and if I was more like you, what would change other than my blood pressure ?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Sorry, what have I done wrong again and if I was more like you, what would change other than my blood pressure ?

You didn't burn down the stadium.

So everything's your fault.

Apaz if we all made merkins of ourselves we'd be premiers.

The Predictor

Juniors
You didn't burn down the stadium.

So everything's your fault.

Apaz if we all made merkins of ourselves we'd be premiers.
Expected nothing less from you, at u don’t disappoint!!!! people can never have a normal conversation with likes of you, sarcasm is your one and only friend I assume!!!

Bandwagon

Staff member
Expected nothing less from you, at u don’t disappoint!!!! people can never have a normal conversation with likes of you, sarcasm is your one and only friend I assume!!!

I aint the one here promoting the idea that if you aint whinging like a two year old you're the problem.

At least I'm going to wait until we turn in another shit season-ending performance tonight, before I have another little whinge about our poor year and future prospects....

Watcher99

Juniors
I didn’t have the heart to do the math myself but can someone tell me are we still a chance of the top 8?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If they beat Penrith by 100 just need Canberra/Cronulla/Souths/Knights to lose all remaining games and also Cowboys and Roosters to lose 1
Jim Carrey Chance GIF