What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: LIVE game day thread EELS v Panthers

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Refs made bad calls each way.

We had enough quality ball to score at least 16 tries.

We just sarrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

Chipmunk

Coach
We had a crack, but we've had enough opportunities to score 10 tries and win 3 games. Our attack is just as good with 55% of the ball as what it is with 40% of the ball.

I think this effort for no return is going to take alot out of us. We're going nowhere in any case.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well we had all the ball. I told you all last week our tries where once tigers put cue in rack.

Today we had all the ball and chances.Showed nothing. BA hasnt the attacking tools to take us forward. Been worked out.

Since the 20min mark of rnd 1 we created nothing against the panthers, no try against Manly and 1 against sharks. I have told my opinion on tigers game.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don't care what the death riders say, that effort by the boys was f**ken brilliant!!

Yeah I hate losing, but as long as the effort is good, I am happy!!

PS the ref was f**ken shit!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Well we had all the ball. I told you all last week our tries where once tigers put cue in rack.

Today we had all the ball and chances.Showed nothing. BA hasnt the attacking tools to take us forward. Been worked out.

Since the 20min mark of rnd 1 we created nothing against the panthers, no try against Manly and 1 against sharks. I have told my opinion on tigers game.

Who the f**k cares what you have to say, you're a Panthers fan anyway!

Against a lesser side we win this by heaps... The usual suspects will have nothing but tears and whining, of course. Brutal game of footy but we need a miracle now

We are the lesser side.

We still lose this against all other 15 teams cause our attack is horrific. We offered no questions to the Panthers. You have been praising the Panthers defense all day, but it is easy to defend to what the Eels did in attack today. Easy.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sorry, fellas. We tried to give you it, but you guys can’t take a trick it seems.

Panthers defence was too good. That's the story at the end of the game no matter what some dumb f**ks here wanna carry on with.

In a high intensity defensive game yours came out on top. Won on penalty goals again ffs!

Happy MEel

First Grade
Don't care what the death riders say, that effort by the boys was f**ken brilliant!!

Yeah I hate losing, but as long as the effort is good, I am happy!!

PS the ref was f**ken shit!!!
Yeah I’m not happy with losing. Our defence was ok but that’s an unacceptable performance in attack by an NRL level football team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you serious? That was one of the most inept attacking performances and you consider it “going alright”. Our defence hasn’t been terrible but we are a reserve grade attacking side.
Our attack was as good as Penrith's defence allowed it. Just like we made their attack look ordinary. We made three line breaks to one but Penrith scrambled well, and got off their line very quickly. Lucky for them we refuse to kick for goal.