What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: LIVE game day thread EELS v Panthers

Incorrect

Coach
Play with that much heart and we win plenty of games.
You reckon? You aren't going to win many games if you can only jag 1 try from a kick coupled with a mistake by the opposition. I know the effort was good today but saying we'll win plenty of games with the attack we are executing is massively optimistic ..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You reckon? You aren't going to win many games if you can only jag 1 try from a kick coupled with a mistake by the opposition. I know the effort was good today but saying we'll win plenty of games with the attack we are executing is massively optimistic ..
Penrith defend very well. They get up a bit too quickly but at least the refs penalised them for it today. If we play like that against lesser teams we will get some wins and confidence back.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Good effort from the boys there I thought, dug in and had a go, Just lack the spark in attack, we are just plod in that regard.

parra pete

Referee
Plenty of effort. I can cop being beaten if they have a go...and they had ago.
Did the Fox commentary team give anyone else the shits....
They were full of praise for the Panthers, but continually knocked the Eels? I don't get it...especially with Gutherson, Hayne, French, Taka, Evans sitting on the sideline...Keep the faith...Losses and wins come in blocks..It's a pretty close competition.

84 Baby

Referee
That’s it I’m not watching another game live this season in an effort to lift this curse

Noise

Coach
And of course that has absolutely nothing to do with their linespeed, does it?

I'm not just talking about this game. All season we have looked pedestrian. I think we are averaging 2 tries a game (maybe less?). Our attack is terrible

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
They made one line break FFS. And only broke 19 tackles. We broke 35 tackles for three line breaks. We were a bit unlucky, and a bit dumb not to take the penalty goals on offer. That's how Penrith scored most of their points.
Mate, they were horrible. How can you even try to defend that display.

It shows that you have some kind of sick obsessive compulsion to argue all the time.

Latest posts