What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2024: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thurs: Knights v Chooks

Fri:
Storms v Dogs
Fins v Ponys

Sat:
Warriors v Manly
Souths v Sharks

Sunday:
Tigers v Dragons
Raiders v Titans

Ruff bye

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
A fair few of our lads have congratulated Jenko on his 300th on Instagram.

This is the type of game Newcastle generally lose and the chooks win with all the expectation on Newcastle at Home.

Manu at FB is probably an upgrade on Tedesco as well tbh.

JokerEel

Coach
Nice try by the Knights!

Roosters started strong but will drop off they are not mentally there for me

King-Gutho94

Coach
A fair few of our lads have congratulated Jenko on his 300th on Instagram.

This is the type of game Newcastle generally lose and the chooks win with all the expectation on Newcastle at Home.

Manu at FB is probably an upgrade on Tedesco as well tbh.
A big upgrade.

Tedesco isn't the player he was. And probably should find another position.

Manu was more of a threat all night then Teddy would have been.

Game went how I thought it would have Knights favourites always get a bit jittery even with Ponga hurt for most of the game.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I was watching the 9 post-match talk, and Allannah (?) rasied the question about how fullback might be Manu's best position, and then other three all tried to down play how Tedesco would have been just the same if he'd been there etc etc.

The men were very reluctant to agree Tedesco's days as a fullback were numbered, but Allannah basically laughed and said the proof was in Manu's performance.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was watching the 9 post-match talk, and Allannah (?) rasied the question about how fullback might be Manu's best position, and then other three all tried to down play how Tedesco would have been just the same if he'd been there etc etc.

The men were very reluctant to agree Tedesco's days as a fullback were numbered, but Allannah basically laughed and said the proof was in Manu's performance.
I am guessing 2 of them would have been Freddy & Joey.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I am guessing 2 of them would have been Freddy & Joey.
I think Freddy was in the sheds - which was pretty cringeworthy. Not sure how he got to be Origin-level coach...

I think Gallen was one, the nameless host guy... and can't remember the other? Could've been Joey, but I was listening rather than looking.

Latest posts