What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: Non Parra games

Delboy

First Grade
I actually agree with you on that Delboy.

Was just making the obvious joke.
Fair enough, it’s easy to get jaded with a lot of comments that are posted .its not all doom and gloom, things could be better but my thoughts are that we dont have enough quality underneath the top 17/18, recruiting needs to improve from juniors up. Getting a little better in juniors, but it took too long to get set up at that level.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fair enough, it’s easy to get jaded with a lot of comments that are posted .its not all doom and gloom, things could be better but my thoughts are that we dont have enough quality underneath the top 17/18, recruiting needs to improve from juniors up. Getting a little better in juniors, but it took too long to get set up at that level.
The whole club needs to be better, not just the players and coach.

The Storm are 5 from 6 and I’d argue they haven’t played that well. But they play for 80min and find a way to win. I’d kill to have the Eels like that.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Bea Arthur could of made him a defensive coach at least, we all know he is terrified of anyone who remotely resembles a threat. Anyone of talent was booted out of here ASAP. That's why we are stuck with the Murph!!
Has to be true.
Who has a list of all the assistants/consultants that have disappeared these past 11 years? Im sure Ive missed some here?
Gentle
Kimmorley
Johns twice
Ennis
McGreggor
Carr
Brown
Kidwell
Woolford
Cayless now hes back for act 2
Holbrook
The AFL Merkin

Still standing
The Murph
Antonelli (sp)
Barrett
The formerly banned ex Cronulla trainer.
Any others?

Chipmunk

Coach
Has to be true.
Who has a list of all the assistants/consultants that have disappeared these past 11 years? Im sure Ive missed some here?
Gentle
Kimmorley
Johns twice
Ennis
McGreggor
Carr
Brown
Kidwell
Woolford
Holbrook
The AFL Merkin

Still standing
The Murph
Antonelli (sp)
Barrett
Any others?
Kimmorley and Holbrook were here?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Has to be true.
Gentle
Kimmorley
Johns twice
Ennis
McGreggor
Carr
Brown
Kidwell
Woolford
Holbrook
The AFL Merkin

Still standing
The Murph
Antonelli (sp)
Barrett
Any others?
Mini Tramps have also gotten the arse.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Has to be true.
Gentle
Kimmorley
Johns twice
Ennis
McGreggor
Carr
Brown
Kidwell
Woolford
Holbrook
The AFL Merkin

Still standing
The Murph
Antonelli (sp)
Barrett
Any others?
Luke Burt after making the U20’s GF.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Kimmorley and Holbrook were here?
Yeah I recall Kimmorley came in one off season to work with the halves then disappeared just as quickly. Holbrook was a lower grade coach and went to the Chooks before heading to the GC if i remember correctly.

Soto

Bench
Yeah I recall Kimmorley came in one off season to work with the halves then disappeared just as quickly. Holbrook was a lower grade coach and went to the Chooks before heading to the GC if i remember correctly.
You wouldn't want to be under threat from blokes who have played the game at the highest level and also know more

Gazzamatta

Coach
You wouldn't want to be under threat from blokes who have played the game at the highest level and also know more
Thats how it appears and another reason why BAs position should report to the HOF. He has open slather and obviously "dosent need someone to hold his hand."

Chipmunk

Coach
Looks like both of these teams have gone to the Joey Lussick school of defence resilience and attitude.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I like the look of this young Canberra FB - Kurnell junior just looks like classy.

Cronulla must have let him slip through.

His parents might be massive Chevy Chase fans i don't think there would be many Chevy's that were born in the mid-2000s.