What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD7 V Tigers ANZ Stadium

oldmancraigy

Coach
Just dropped by to let you guys know that I've watched the Eels this year and it's fantastic how well you guys are playing.
I wish you well for the rest of the season and I hope you smash the Tigers on Monday. All the best guys.

Thanks mate. Always nice to hear from Welsh league fans.

strider

Post Whore
Just dropped by to let you guys know that I've watched the Eels this year and it's fantastic how well you guys are playing.
I wish you well for the rest of the season and I hope you smash the Tigers on Monday. All the best guys.

thanks Maroubra Bunny

Tony Bongo

Bench
I'd jumped on your thread to wish Parra good luck in the game.

But after reading through some of the posts, I had to check twice I wasn't on the saints forum. For a team that is on the same wins/loss as the Tiges, but further down the ladder, FMD some of you guys have got your tools in hand.
I get that you are excited this year after all that misery, but the unfounded arrogance and stupidity on here is amazing.
The whole league scene is full of warm and fuzzy feelings towards BOTH our teams stemming from their success this year so far.
Just to make it clear to the tossers, the only reason that Parra's success gets a higher mention is because of just how ordinary you lot have been. You came from a deeper depth of shyteness.
To hear you lot spouting about thrashing this, and points diff that, is funny. Especially when it's against a higher placed team.
It reminds me of a wooden spoon team's fan saying they will beat the current comp leaders, based on the intelligently composed "just because".
It will be a good game. It should be a close game. If you understand only 1 thing about footy, there is no reason to suggest it will be a thrashing. Either way.

Again, I get that you are all excited. Neutral fans are wishing both our teams well because of their starts. Don't turn them away by being arrogant arseholes.
There is such a thing as a gracious winner, too.
Talk is cheap boys. Enjoy the game.

As a neutral fan I think the Eels are going to flog your depleted Tigers. Enjoy the hiding!

Tooooks

Bench

But after reading through some of the posts, I had to check twice I wasn't on the saints forum. For a team that is on the same wins/loss as the Tiges, but further down the ladder, FMD some of you guys have got your tools in hand.
I get that you are excited this year after all that misery, but the unfounded arrogance and stupidity on here is amazing.
The whole league scene is full of warm and fuzzy feelings towards BOTH our teams stemming from their success this year so far.
Just to make it clear to the tossers, the only reason that Parra's success gets a higher mention is because of just how ordinary you lot have been. You came from a deeper depth of shyteness.
To hear you lot spouting about thrashing this, and points diff that, is funny. Especially when it's against a higher placed team.
It reminds me of a wooden spoon team's fan saying they will beat the current comp leaders, based on the intelligently composed "just because".
It will be a good game. It should be a close game. If you understand only 1 thing about footy, there is no reason to suggest it will be a thrashing. Either way.

Again, I get that you are all excited. Neutral fans are wishing both our teams well because of their starts. Don't turn them away by being arrogant arseholes.

FMD what a sook. I'm glad to see the Tiges going well though and I think it will be an entertaining game no matter who wins. I'm never confident playing the Tigers.

natheel

Coach

Higher on point differential. Apart from that the eels and tigers are both close in most of the other stats.

No Farah or Tedesco = Eels fans quietly confident but also pessimistic of our own team not showing up and just expecting to win.

Came across a Tigers fan today and he said even without Farah and Tedesco Tigers will win by 20 points. so its not just some of us who are getting excited

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I dunno what that Tiges fan is on about?

Read through thread again and it is mostly about who is or isn't a half; a healthy dose of crap; and some weird Casper stuff.

Ok, i didn't read it again, but all our threads are the same.

Eels by 20+
:lol::lol::lol:

You f**kwit....

You don't come in this thread much do you?
very little of whats posted here is serious if any lol.
the last couple of years have screwed some brains on here.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Is there any deals for this game for ga? After yesterday's game, this looks like one I would love to attend as a neutral. 40k+ crowds at anz rock. Ps go the eels. I want to have the dogs v eels in the semis. Such a great day out at the footy that 2009 semi final night other than the final result.

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Is there any deals for this game for ga? After yesterday's game, this looks like one I would love to attend as a neutral. 40k+ crowds at anz rock. Ps go the eels. I want to have the dogs v eels in the semis. Such a great day out at the footy that 2009 semi final night other than the final result.
Yep, nothing like shoving eels up dogs arses. :D

Latest posts