What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Knights GAME DAY thread 12/7/20

Suitman

Post Whore
Funnily enough, I did too, in a way - our defence was resilient tonight.

Our defence was certainly resilient. Newcastle threw everything at us and came up with eff all.
I was however, really disappointed with the way we never really took control of the game.
No way at any stage, did we ever look in control. Newcastle are bastards. We always do it tough up there, so it is nice for once to leave there, taking away a win.
This is a result that proves we have serious attitude. We withstood so much attack today. Defence wins comps. Attack comes naturally. We are developing both of those attributes using the best of our talent.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ha ha Anasta, just goes eels had the calls, had the running!! To much resinta.....

hindy f**k me, eels got lucky!!

I must be f**ken blind!!

Eels barely had a call go there way today. Even at the end when Guth kicks and they captain challenge and Knights get a penalty from it.

In those situations which we have been in now against Panthers,Manly,Canberra. You just play towards sideline and kick for touch. Let them go 90mtrs if good enough from a scrum. Otherwise just hit it up and get tackled 5 out.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Our defence was certainly resilient. Newcastle threw everything at us and came up with eff all.
I was however, really disappointed with the way we never really took control of the game.
No way at any stage, did we ever look in control. Newcastle are bastards. We always do it tough up there, so it is nice for once to leave there, taking away a win.
This is a result that proves we have serious attitude. We withstood so much attack today. Defence wins comps. Attack comes naturally. We are developing both of those attributes using the best of our talent.

Absolutely!

But I guess our attack was always going to struggle, with an inexperienced 5/8, and a second-string halfback.