What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Knights GAME DAY thread 12/7/20

Kornstar

Coach
we stripped the ball!!

That was the Knights challenge.

A sivo push. But obviously the ploy was to stop the quick tap by Newcastle. Ultimately it backfired with a penalty

I think Sivo was pushed in the back. But would need more looks.

I think he’s referring to our challenge. I may be wrong thou

Correct.

That sivo didn’t knock it dead. Guess we’ll never know whether he did or not

Fair enough, he touched it but it was a smart challenge to slow the play until the refs made their own challenge within the challenge.

hindy111

Post Whore
This is how I saw the game.

We had little energy. N.Brown and Niakuore and RCG where only 3 who had some.

Blake needs to get his hands dirty. A poultry 33mtrs. Get involved and hit it up Few. Lazy player. Very disappointing.

D.Brown was hot and cold. He butchered the first half try and took silly option a few times but also put in some gems of kicks.
Mahoney took control of the game. Best game he has played imo. He was to cool head on the field.The leader.

We did have no Moses and lost D.Brown for 15mins. Defense was great and we won with low energy and playing ordinary. That's a good sign.

We also had no Stone,Kafusi and Evans or Terepo. All of these would play prior to Gower, Stefano or Taka. But there impact isn't as huge a loss as Moses.

Fergo needs a rest I reckon. He looks tired. I don't have an issue rotating players and keeping them fresh. Taka could fill in for a week.
Field made 2 try scoring tackle saves. He played a role winning the game. His attach and general halfback ability is average though.
2/2 without Moses speaks volumes.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Seriously mate, it's about time you cut the "It's very exciting" comments in so many threads. So f**king boring.
Ha!! I was replying to Emjaycee. No more boring than half the other shit they gets posts on here.

I might have to start making jokes about the second Roe instead :thinking:

Latest posts