What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Knights GAME DAY thread 12/7/20

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Gutheron's quick tap shouldn't have been allowed. Fergo was in front of him hahahaha

EctexfHU4AAR9kR

Nice Photoshop, where's his shadow like everyone else's?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I love Gower’s effort but I don’t think he has the energy or speed for the game anymore.

I know Alvaro isn’t rated by everyone but games like today where defensively focus, I reckon he is a better option. Stefo on the bench, BA didn’t want to risk him but Alvaro surely for 15mins or so makes a big difference tonight.

eels_fan

First Grade
Have to say, Lane played his worst game for us today.

seemed disinterested, I don’t actually know if he did touch the touch line on the kickoff but he shouldn’t have been in a position with it possibly looked like he was (and if that close why not stick your foot on it as you catch it and we’d have a penalty at half way), and I reckon he gave away at least 3 set restarts with lazy efforts after completing a tackle.

dazeely

First Grade

seemed disinterested, I don’t actually know if he did touch the touch line on the kickoff but he shouldn’t have been in a position with it possibly looked like he was (and if that close why not stick your foot on it as you catch it and we’d have a penalty at half way), and I reckon he gave away at least 3 set restarts with lazy efforts after completing a tackle.

Agree re lanes worst game. Gave away restarts. Wasn't his normal self. I suppose everyone has an off day though.

Hope Paulo is ok

Eelogical

Referee

Speaking of set restarts, I don't see those in the NRL stats after a game. It would be nice to see them and the reason why each one was given.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

thought he did ok , effort definitely there 110 m 42 tackles.

On the restarts, the ref didn’t like us....

Dibs

Bench
Nice Photoshop, where's his shadow like everyone else's?
Just picked this up watching the highlights on big league wrap. Put it on pause and went to Roasted Rugby League Facebook where I seen the photo. He was in the same pose over the 40 line there as he was in behind the 40 line in the actual footage

crocodile

Bench

He always runs off the outside of Dylan Brown. Oppo coaches have it sussed.

Sphagnum

Coach
Just watched the replay again (because I’m a fkn masochist) and that Mahoney try that was disallowed because ‘it wasn’t an acceptable play the ball’ is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen.

On both feet and rucked it back with his foot. Can’t believe we didn’t challenge it. The bunker would’ve had no option but to award it (unless they went back 37 tackles to find an infringement again)

Latest posts