What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reasons why Melbourne are hated

petetheileet

First Grade
Fairly simple...

Simply post a reason you hate the Melbourne Storm.

It can be anything, a player, an event, a tactic, an isolated incident, a coach, where they play, the fact they are even in the comp, their attitude, a CEO... what ever you like...

I just would like to see that hate isnt just bottled up inside me because im a saints fan.

do other supporters think like me or am i blinded by bias???

PS how weird is it going to be to see sooo many dragons fans cheering their lungs out for the sharks next week

Geohood

Bench
Fairly simple...

It can be anything, a player, an event, a tactic, an isolated incident, a coach, where they play, the fact they are even in the comp, their attitude, a CEO... what ever you like...

I just would like to see that hate isnt just bottled up inside me because im a saints fan.

PS how weird is it going to be to see sooo many dragons fans cheering their lungs out for the sharks next week

Nah that's it. ;-)

BWNB

First Grade
Fairly simple...

It will be scary!

Matt23

Staff member
Cameron Smith - An olympic class sook and dirty grappling merkin, it would be Karma if he did indeed get 2 weeks, but we all know he won't.

t-ba

Post Whore
Bellamy, Smith, Slater, Turner, Quinn, Crocker, White.

As a New South Wales fan I took pleasure out of Bellamy blowing up in the Box when his squad of Storm and Storm old boys blew Origin. I can only hope I get to see the Merkin do it in the next two weeks.

Melbourne Not getting the premiership would be about as good as Manly winning it tbh.

pantherz9103

First Grade
If you have sympathy for Brisbane you're a hypocritical wanker. The Broncos brought the game into disrepute with their off field actions, while the Storm push the rules and upset the opposition teams and fans with their tactics, these tactics have usually been legal.

Come on just admit it. The real reason Melbourne are hated by so many opposition fans now is because they have been dominant and teams don't enjoy losing to a club based in afl territory.

If Melbourne win back to back I don't think they'll care whether they win popularity contests or not!

Last edited: