What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson - Worst Rugby League Reporter.....ever.

Brutus

Referee
Sorry should clarify - the sparks were off screen not on screen. And either way, you can't have a long term working relationship if everybody dislikes one particular person.

On screen there was this silent hatred disgust by fake smiles.

Wilson had a massive go at them later in the week and Fatty went to Crawley and said that he wouldn't go out of his way to invite her into conversations on air.

It was never going to work.

Crawley...

I remember the Danny Weidler gossip piece well.

Brutus

Referee
Yeah that's how I remember it also. They weren't being nasty to her, they just didn't really talk to her (I do have a feeling Sterlo did talk to her on occasions though). As you said, if I were Fatty and Sterlo, I wouldn't talk to her either after all the bullsh!t she had written about them. A few days after the show, she bagged out Fatty in the telegraph using her kids to attack him. She said something along the lines of one of her kids said in regards to Fatty; "Mummy, Mummy, why was that man so mean to you?".

Guess what kid - Your mums a mean b!tch!

That sort of shit is what she bases most of her dribble on. Her kids. It's probably all made up just to fill paper space.

It's as low brow, low quality journalism/writing as you'd find.

bluey

Bench
Matty involved in a sex scandal, maybe she needs a bit of a scandal, nah she needs a lot of scandaling, if brave enough

firechild

First Grade
There is a species of preying mantis (Mantis religiosa) where the male's head must be removed before copulation. I think males of this species are lucky compared to anyone that gets involved with Bourbon Becky.

sharko

Juniors
She is pretty much spot on with her assessment of Vautin and the Footy Show in general..Vautin was tough and simple as a footballer, made his tackles and hit the ball up when required, won a comp and some SOOs and some Tests but played alongside some real talented types as well, made him look good.
The Footy Show has been rubbish for some time, unfunny and unoriginal, the egos of the panel prevail over any actual ability.

Having said that Matt Johns was ordinary as a footballer, he shared the surname of a remarkable footballer in Andrew Johns but that is where it stopped. Johns is not that bright, not that funny and not that original..Singo is talking him up so it talks up any contract price.

I will not miss any of the above in 2012 because I take no notice of them!

firechild

First Grade
Matt Johns has built a career out of his various characters. Reg Reagan was funny, everything after that (including his triple M characters) are/were absolute rubbish.

Flapper

First Grade
I'll save you the trouble

blah blah "fairfax are wrong news ltd are the best journos around" blah blah "shit tv deal" blah blah blah bitch with agenda whinging about agendas blah blah splooge

MSIH

Bench
I'll save you the trouble

blah blah "fairfax are wrong news ltd are the best journos around" blah blah "shit tv deal" blah blah blah bitch with agenda whinging about agendas blah blah splooge

:lol: Yeah, pretty much.

Had to laugh at this sentence:

"While the Fairfax media has heralded the new NRL commission as the greatest thing since Dally Messenger laced on a boot, sensible heads in Sydney league circles know better. "

Of course, she's one of the "sensible heads" :lol:

Patorick

Staff member
:lol: Yeah, pretty much.

Had to laugh at this sentence:

"While the Fairfax media has heralded the new NRL commission as the greatest thing since Dally Messenger laced on a boot, sensible heads in Sydney league circles know better. "

Of course, she's one of the "sensible heads" :lol:
Of course.

LESStar58

Referee
My mother was down visiting me a few weeks back and was telling me she saw Bourbon Bec at the supermarket in Tarree. My only question was "How heavy was your trolley and did you take aim at her?"

Beccy has a hard time of letting go of things. IIRC her issue with him is that he allegedly exposed himself to her in the changing rooms when she was starting out in Brisbane in the 80s. It carried over to that TFS appearance (revamp my arse! It was a feeble one off attempt to boost ratings given she'd just bagged Fatty and Sterlo royally in the paper in the week prior).

Latest posts