What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson - Worst Rugby League Reporter.....ever.

M2D2

Bench
Whenever i watched the fat, and she and liz ellis was on. I knew i was in for a bad time, verbal diarrhoea

Dazraider

Juniors
can't believe she has kept her job for so long as it's so obvious she has no idea about anything in rugby league and the players lifestyles.
all she does is find a way to bring in the bad headlines and wouldn't have a clue about the game.
can she be sacked and start writing about syncronised swimming or polo where no one will read what she writes

betcats

Referee
No way Rothfield is the imp, the Imp is awesome. Smarter then his twin siblings and funny as hell.

Cliffhanger

Coach
f**k this woman is terrible. How the hell did she get a job as sports journalist? She doesn't understand the game well enough to offer a clever analysis, the players don't particularly trust her so she sure as hell will not be offering exclusives.

Does anybody have an interest in reading tabloid stories about NRL players and officials?

Seriously, how does she have a job?

Brutus

Referee
Rebecca Wilson- The 'rugby league' expert who thought brett mullins' name was paul mullins on 2ue.

She is there only to run the news ltd agenda in the form of gossip columns and opinion pieces.

Fortunately 90 percent of the readers can see through it all.

Her column today was sooooooooooooooooooooooo predictable.

Get over it News Ltd lackeys...your boy is gone.

I'm glad the SMH smashes the DT for sales on a Saturday.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
Every time I see a News Ltd piece bagging John Grant, the more I like the bloke.

The darkness has lifted. news Ltd were evil filth - as the Poms have finally discovered.

These are great days. The code has always been shackled to the filthy corpse of News Ltd. Now we are free.

Couldnt be happier if God decided to rid us of gay sh*t like Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Snoop Dogg and send back Bon Scott, John Bonham and Randy Rhodes!!!!

It would be a good idea to quote the whole article.

Just posting a link means we all have to click it, and that means we all contribute to News Ltd website traffic figures.

We might not pay out of our own pocket, but you're still leading every one to contribute to their revenue generating activities.

Well done.

but i assume just about every numpty plays supercoach so it doesn't matter anyway. News Ltd are always laughing.

Rebecca Wilson- The 'rugby league' expert who thought brett mullins' name was paul mullins on 2ue.

She is there only to run the news ltd agenda in the form of gossip columns and opinion pieces.

Fortunately 90 percent of the readers can see through it all.

Her column today was sooooooooooooooooooooooo predictable.

Get over it News Ltd lackeys...your boy is gone.

I'm glad the SMH smashes the DT for sales on a Saturday.

Was so disgusting I barely lasted a paragraph!

Latest posts