What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment.

Rebel

First Grade
I heard we were close to signing townsend. And absolute derp Signing.

We have alot of halves already and dont need another one. I can only assume this means Friend is gone and Leuluai will be hooker.

6 Townsend/Seijka
7 Johnson
9 Leuluai
14 Godinet

Good signing.

6. Johnson
7. Townend (Harry back-up)
9. Friend

14. Tommy (Godinet back-up).

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I heard we were close to signing townsend. And absolute derp Signing.

We have alot of halves already and dont need another one.

Are you serious? We're so skinny in halves depth it's not even funny. I can't believe anyone would think we have appropriate levels of depth in the halves.

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
Good signing... Chad in my opinion is a more proven first grade half than Godinet or Siejka. He's also a decent goal kicker.
MMR you reckon Johnson would move to 6? Chad can play either halves position comfortably from what I've seen... depending on team structure of course.

Rebel

First Grade
Are you serious? We're so skinny in halves depth it's not even funny. I can't believe anyone would think we have appropriate levels of depth in the halves.

Leuluai, Johnson, Seijka, Tuimavavae, Godinet. Mateo can play 6 too.

The halves are the one area we DONT need to bolster.

Leuluai, Johnson, Seijka, Tuimavavae, Godinet. Mateo can play 6 too.

The halves are the one area we DONT need to bolster.

Stop gap measure, up and down (but has huge potential), struggling to light up NSW cup, unproven, defensively suspect and a 2nd rower - in that order.

Not seeing a lot of depth there, just a lot of guys who might be able to do a job.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I like the chad, he seems to lack the pace to make him a great player, but could well be great foil for Johnson. Let the chad play a Robbo type role to Carney.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
ok for a little dude, does not lack heart, but like all newbies, can make a bad read, or fall off a edge forward, will only get better.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Still not official so not to sure what to make of it. This Townsend kid has been linked with so many clubs in the past 2 or 3 years.

Iafeta

Referee
Honestly, who the hell is Chad Townsend when he's not at home? I've seen a fair few Sharks games, I know he's played for them, but he's never stood out to me. Not enthused, given Godinet, Seijka and Tuimavave are already depth for us in the halves.

jason taylor

Bench
Honestly, who the hell is Chad Townsend when he's not at home? I've seen a fair few Sharks games, I know he's played for them, but he's never stood out to me. Not enthused, given Godinet, Seijka and Tuimavave are already depth for us in the halves.

Jeff Robson is keeping Townsend out of First Grade.

I think that says everything about how well he's been performing.

Aragorn

First Grade
Jeff Robson is keeping Townsend out of First Grade.

I think that says everything about how well he's been performing.

Jeff who?:-k

its good to know we like to recruit leftovers from other clubs and cant develop our own talent properly.:oops:

Latest posts