What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redneck Redfaces 2

POPEYE

Coach
Only thing I can find worth talking about is the coach of the World's #1 League team has been endorsed as the future Bronco's coach. Seems Brisbane has fully recovered from the doldrum it found itself in. According to Benny his mob wouldn't be where they are without Kearney's input

Makes you wonder if Cartwright who has finally been linked with a stable spine as Green's right hand man can take some credit for the Ok Corral.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Only thing I can find worth talking about is the coach of the World's #1 League team has been endorsed as the future Bronco's coach. Seems Brisbane has fully recovered from the doldrum it found itself in. According to Benny his mob wouldn't be where they are without Kearney's input

Makes you wonder if Cartwright who has finally been linked with a stable spine as Green's right hand man can take some credit for the Ok Corral.

The endorsement from Bellamy was the same from Bennett but the Eels knew more than those 2 combined :roll:

darcy

Juniors
Whatever is this thread about?...it's very confusing.

Rednecks...and a Jack Gibson avatar are about all I can understand.

"If you can't tackle don't bother ringing up" - Jack Gibson

"A player can have strength, courage, and skill...but the question I ask is; Can I win with him?" - Jack Gibson.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Pops it's MJ here, if you were visiting Vegas, would you prefer to stay in the Bellagio or in Caesars Palace?

And would you double down on 11 in blackjack if the dealer was showing a 6?

Last edited:

POPEYE

Coach
I'm grateful and apologetic to those who had a peek at this thread looking for anything substantial, been struggling against a flu virus for almost a week, not really in good form atm. Allowing sub standard bumps without retaliation will soon be rectified if all goes well

Didn't even bother to watch either game last night but illness is not an excuse, only a person who had big bickies on points start and his bookie would have bothered

POPEYE

Coach
Been a shit of a weekend so far if you're a Rugby League purist, scoring more like ESL than NRL. Dragons the most disappointing imo, Melbourne have a couple of young forwards and Koroibete saving their bacon by overcoming what was previously debilitating predictability but Mary's mob appear to be suffering from a malady

Would love nothing better than to see an upset at the Belmore latrine but it could be in the hands of Penrith and Canberra to save the round.

POPEYE

Coach
If Sharks' supporters weren't allowed into the Canterbury Leagues if the Dogs won imagine trying to get out of the f**king shithole now . . . best result of the weekend by far

POPEYE

Coach
Dugan is nothing if not persistent, dopey Warren Smith who loves to promote notoriety said Josh had hurt his leg when he was really laying down for a penalty after his hair had been messed up. Then he later goes all pussy because he doesn't like saliva on his tats.

Some of the rubbish his team mates were understandably dishing out because they had to win, Ah Mau in particular, put Josh's histrionics to shame. I've no qualms about the Dragons doing anything to win, Dugan carrying on like a sheila didn't fit the occasion.

No love for Flanagan, every wanker and his f**king dog is quick to demonise the bloke because his naivety demanded it but to pat him on the back for his coaching ability getting a rat tag crew to win the only way they can is apparently not newsworthy. The bloke's coaching is a whole lot better than Hasler's atm, who are they beating to get where they are

Andrew Fifita may be as big a dickhead as Josh Reynolds but the big bloke knows how to win a game. Flanagan will undoubtedly get the blame for the Fifita Bros off field antics just as Melbourne may suffer from Dugan's pants' wetting, the usual wankers will be salivating.

Just to add, I got a giggle out of Jabba pretending to be impartial, he thrives on his followers being dumber than he is

If you're serious about the game watch the Sharks press conference

Last edited:

POPEYE

Coach
Don't be surprised if Bromwich gets punished for allegedly biting NSW'S golden boy. Dugan trying to back slam Jesse's head into the turf will have no impact on a struggling judiciary. With no obvious attempt to bite it appears Bromwich could have closed his mouth in this situation but if Dugan carries on with it I will initiate a personal vendetta against him . . . labelling it a Cat-astrophy of the highest quality

I look forward to anyone wanting to defend Dugan if he gets away with claiming affront at something that didn't even require a trainer's wet sponge, heaven forbid a f**king bandaid or the required stitches that what could happen to Bromwich demands

No wonder Maoris don't want to play AFL, imagine the uproar a Haka would create

POPEYE

Coach
Could be a real shitfight at Allianz tonight, Mbye will make Hasler look smarter than he really is which makes it a bad vibes game for Robbo imo. If the Roosters kick arse they are the true cup favourites

Leichhardt may be another Belmore, Melbourne could galvanise if Bromwich is outed, Farah may bring a spare dummy or run out of nappies, anything could happen . . . Taylor would give his right arm for a culture

Lolohea hopefully will be the name on everyone's lips instead of 'if only Shaun was here' like it is really the difference if a marauding Sharks' outfit carry on carrying on. Either cup virgin winning is fine by me as long as it's because the best team won, both are equally handicapped

Never tire of saying the 'Cowboys spine', once a novelty now seems par for the course. Pity the Raiders are again playing with a compressed C7, except for McCrone their spine would have been competitive. It will have to be a case of stranger things have happened if Austin gets over Thurston . . . compelling viewing for purists

Just a personal thing, nothing to do with the game itself . . . I'm going to cheer for the Broncos

If Josh actually testifies against Bromwich at the Judiciary, regardless of what the end result is, he will forever be 'Duges The Cat' imo. I will envisage every team Dugan plays for should crash and burn, to the extant that my interest in Origin will be revitalised and the Dragons can go f**k themselves. If none of that eventuates I hope Mary can regroup, the Knights are gone for the season anyway

There are some players that can't be done without so I reckon the Panthers could warp the rails for Souths with Mansour back on board, it's just an inspiration thing. Rabbitohs need to have one blockbuster after another for the time being . . . nothing else will suffice

Sezer's putting in a cameo and Kelly is useless, the locals should have some respite

POPEYE

Coach
What would your opinion be if Tyson Frizell bit Cooper Cronk?

If Cronk head slammed Tyson into the ground, held him there blocking his airways and was bitten enough to make his presence felt I would expect Cooper to retaliate in some way later on. If he ran to the referee I'd want to see blood or bits missing or be overcome with disappointment. I'd be amazed if Cronk did what Duges The Cat did . . . without medical attention a f**king disgrace