What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reebok in 2010

Godz Illa

Coach
Yeah this has been whispered and rumoured for a while now. Wouldn't mind some changes to the socks but otherwise I liked what adidas have done. Reebok are a subsidiary of adidas but there will obviously be some changes. Hopefully they don't change the red v too much - the round collar that RBK have given Manly would be a terrible look for us. The alternate is due for an update, that would be welcomed

SerbDragon

Coach
Nothing to me is more hideous than soceroos training jersey! OH YUCK

Socceroos+Press+Conference+Training+Session+HMYrtcNWJczl.jpg

Dragon Dave

Bench
I personally am gutted that we won't be with adidas for much longer. Apart from the playing socks I think all their player, training and leisure gear is top class. One of the worlds biggest sporting brands and the worlds most famous jersey deserve to be linked.

I really haven't liked what reebok have done for Manly the past few years.

Only change for the V I would suggest is a white v-neck and red band around the sleeves.

There needs to be one change and that is the collar. The current round one is very uncomfortable, it needs to be more like the alternate/Charity Shield jersey. I couldn't care less who makes it: Adidas, Reebok, ISC, Peerless, Goodfellows, etc, so long as they get rid of that F#*KING COLLAR ON THE HOME STRIP!!! Maybe a white collar too to go with the white sleeves. And long sleeves for fans, it gets cold standing around in short sleeves in winter.

That's all I will sook about for now :p

There needs to be one change and that is the collar. The current round one is very uncomfortable, it needs to be more like the alternate/Charity Shield jersey. I couldn't care less who makes it: Adidas, Reebok, ISC, Peerless, Goodfellows, etc, so long as they get rid of that F#*KING COLLAR ON THE HOME STRIP!!! Maybe a white collar too to go with the white sleeves. And long sleeves for fans, it gets cold standing around in short sleeves in winter.

That's all I will sook about for now :p

For now ?!?! :crazy:

Doug2234

First Grade
Why is everyone whinging about Reebok for.

Adidas owns Reebok so we will still have quality. Might hold off buying that new Red V then i guess.

Adidas AG is a German sports apparel manufacturer and part of the Adidas Group, which consists of Reebok sportswear company, TaylorMade-adidas golf company, and Rockport. Besides sports footwear, the company also produces other products such as bags, shirts, watches, eyewear and other sports and clothing related goods. The company is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world, to its US rival Nike
The company's clothing and shoe designs typically feature three parallel bars, and the same motif is incorporated into Adidas's current official logo. The company revenue for 2008 was listed at €10.799 billion and the 2007 figure was listed at €10.299 billion, or about US$15.6 billion.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Yeah adidas were a nice fit, good synergy. Plus Run DMC loved them. I've got the hoody but I'll be stocking up on some of the other tiiight adidas merch, first up is the retro jacket

http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=shop&cid=2

I have the retro jacket and love it, It always gets good comments.

In regards to the Adidas home jersey, I'm not a fan. My current jersey is the Classic jersey of 2000 I think, I've wanted to upgrade but was waiting for us to win a comp 1st :crazy: :lol:. I gave that mentality up for obvious reasons and having been waiting for a really good fitted and looking jersey to come out, but the Adidas ones just aren't that good (there training gear is awesome though, I have heaps of it) I hope Reebok do better, they have the rights to all the NFL gear at the moment, Adidas has the NBA.

Doug2234

First Grade
i hope they make a XXXL size jersey and jumpers.

My bro is a big boy - shoulders, chest and arms, (plays College Football for Uni of Hawaii) and can never find gear that fits him.... Bit of a let down!

there is an agreement that we will never get rid of the red v.
I do believe the club has a say in the jersey and if they dont like it then we dont use that design.
that being said, bring back the blood and bandages away strip!!!!!

Latest posts