What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Robson

j0nesy

Bench
Lomax is definitely the anointed one. Doesn't hurt that he is far more versatile and athletically gifted than both Robson and Field. He's proven that he has the aggression and physicality to match it as a bench back rower, albeit with 8 min stints... I could deal with losing both Jai and Robson, although not ideal. But would be filthy if we had Zac poached under our noses!

Yeah me too mate. I’d be annoyed to lose Robson and a little disappointed to lose Field but accept that we can’t keep them all and there are players ahead of them. But if we lose Lomax I’d be filthy. The last player I was filthy to lose was Jack Bird .

LINESPEED

Juniors
Yep, I reckon you’re right. This seems inevitable, you can’t keep them all as they say. I reckon Field’s a good chance to leave after this year if he shows any form in reserves. It’s not like he’s going to go past Hunt or Norman. You get the feeling though that the club won’t let Lomax go quite as easily.

Waterboy will quite happily let Zac go to save Turnstile

The sabotage is plain to see

That’s the degree of obsession we’re seeing with this favourite

That’s why there’s been no centre rotation in 4 years

Just departures
with more to come

Leaving journeymen, blowins & assorted waifs who will be loyal, subservient, ever-so-grateful and malleable

Como Connection

First Grade
Yeah me too mate. I’d be annoyed to lose Robson and a little disappointed to lose Field but accept that we can’t keep them all and there are players ahead of them. But if we lose Lomax I’d be filthy. The last player I was filthy to lose was Jack Bird .
Silverman, what has happened to him.
Roosters I bet.
CC

j0nesy

Bench
Waterboy will quite happily let Zac go to save Turnstile

The sabotage is plain to see

That’s the degree of obsession we’re seeing with this favourite

That’s why there’s been no centre rotation in 4 years

Just departures
with more to come

To be replaced by journeymen, blowins & assorted waifs who will be loyal, subservient, ever-so-grateful and malleable

Geez mate, that’s a bit doom and gloom and here I am at home recovering from a stomach virus and looking forward to a few beers and some footy on ANZAC Day. That post kinda dampened my spirits.

Crush

Coach
Yep, I reckon you’re right. This seems inevitable, you can’t keep them all as they say. I reckon Field’s a good chance to leave after this year if he shows any form in reserves. It’s not like he’s going to go past Hunt or Norman. You get the feeling though that the club won’t let Lomax go quite as easily.
And where would Field go to?
He definitely wouldn't get a run in any NRL team?

Glenn012

Juniors
At this stage, Field is a potentially good, but ultimately unknown, backup 5/8.
Robson leaving is a huge hit.
Lomax leaving would be a bigger one.
Field leaving is very manageable.
Field should have been given a chance at 5/8 2 years ago. The worst thing about McGregor is that he couldn't see what a dud Widdop was and how he was shackling the team. Don't you agree?

j0nesy

Bench
And where would Field go to?
He definitely wouldn't get a run in any NRL team?

I don’t think he’d make many if any first grade starting teams. Maybe the Dogs or Knights. But I reckon there’d be quite a few that would offer him a squad contract. He still has some potential. That wasn’t my point though, my point was that others are ahead of him and we can’t keep them all.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I remember seeing people on here talking him up. Haven’t seen anything of him myself. Not sure where he went. Thought he was still with us.
Silverman was fictional. Call it a Gee up.

We do however have the young star from Young coming to us next year. He has some wraps on him. Plays fullback.

Belta

Juniors
You know we wouldn’t have all these conflicting opinions of untried talent if we only had a coach who would give the potential players a fair go. Until that happens it’s all just dribble.

possm

Coach
You know we wouldn’t have all these conflicting opinions of untried talent if we only had a coach who would give the potential players a fair go. Until that happens it’s all just dribble.
If only we had a coach who had the talent to make sensible decisions.

Latest posts