What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rein

ingles

Juniors
Thanks Val ingles what a tool. It must be coast cowards using another username. It wouldn't surprise me.

No , sorry RedV ..... I am not Coast .

But .... can you address the issue please ??

Your quotes above are clear evidence that you DID claim to insult Rein to his face - therefore easily refuting your response claiming Coast is a liar.

I think it's clear for everyone to see that you have ZERO credibility.

TruSaint

Referee

Your quotes above are clear evidence that you DID claim to insult Rein to his face - therefore easily refuting your response claiming Coast is a liar.

The posts are there for people to see.

So let me get this right now some one is back peddling wow what a shock.

Back on topic Rein really needs to improve or he might as well move on but again the coaching has to come into question.

RedVDragon

Juniors

Yes I did speak my mind to Rein. If I insulted then so be it. So what have you misunderstood. I am sorry if your intellect is beneath me. But it's definitely on Coward Coast level.

TruSaint

Referee
Yes I did speak my mind to Rein. If I insulted then so be it. So what have you misunderstood. I am sorry if your intellect is beneath me. But it's definitely on Coward Coast level.

So you deny it one minute, then pay out on another member who called you out, then admitting it.

Hmmm the only thing beneath you mate are those 2 smarties you call balls.

Tru see the truth always comes out in the wash.

I thought I would at least find out and what do you know the guy is full of shit.

Could you imagine if you acted like a smart arse to a player from the 70 or 80's they would have knocked you out and you would have deserved it.

So he can sit back behind his keyboard talking shit but never would he have the guts to say it to a players face in fear of being laughed at.

TruSaint

Referee
Tru see the truth always comes out in the wash.

I thought I would at least find out and what do you know the guy is full of shit.

Could you imagine if you acted like a smart arse to a player from the 70 or 80's they would have knocked you out and you would have deserved it.

So he can sit back behind his keyboard talking shit but never would he have the guts to say it to a players face in fear of being laughed at.

He cant even stick to his story... " I did say it... no i didnt... oh yes i did "... FFS
Onwards... enough of this hero

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I was addressing Objective View in regard to "JublieeBoy" (FFS, why won't this idiot change his username!!??). Not sure what you are arguing about but if you want me to agree with you that "coast_dragons" is without doubt the No.1 miscreant using this forum, you have my agreement.

Are you 12?
Even Rein is smarter than you.

ingles

Juniors

Hey Einstein ( google him if you need to find out who I am referring to ...)

Thank you for confirming for everyone that there is no misunderstanding ....YOU are the liar, not Coast , not anyone else.

Actually , now that I think of it - and please excuse me for not having split the atom , or discovered a cure for cancer - all things I'm sure are on your CV ( you can google that too ) ... I apologise for labelling you a liar , as that would mean that you had smarts enough to understand the difference between truth and fantasy.

I think that you are probably so delusional that you have no idea about what you are writing or have written at any time ...so it's pity more than anything else that I feel for you , and will treat you accordingly from here on in .

By the way ..I'm no teenage recluse living my life behind the anonymity ( check out a dictionary ) of a keyboard . I have been following the Dragons since 1960 , and while there have been many years where the players we had were not out and out superstars , they got to wear the Red V - and that is something that I was never able to do .

NEVER though , would I have ever thought of hurling abuse at them ( actually , or as in your case , imagined ) as that is NOT what a true Dragons supporter would do .

In summary , you , my friend , are a disgrace to the nom de plume that you hide behind.

Now counting down how long before you respond with your typical "meet me behind the grandstand " response .... because you have proven time and time again that you ain't got nothing .

RedVDragon

Juniors
Hey Einstein ( google him if you need to find out who I am referring to ...)

Thank you for confirming for everyone that there is no misunderstanding ....YOU are the liar, not Coast , not anyone else.

Actually , now that I think of it - and please excuse me for not having split the atom , or discovered a cure for cancer - all things I'm sure are on your CV ( you can google that too ) ... I apologise for labelling you a liar , as that would mean that you had smarts enough to understand the difference between truth and fantasy.

I think that you are probably so delusional that you have no idea about what you are writing or have written at any time ...so it's pity more than anything else that I feel for you , and will treat you accordingly from here on in .

By the way ..I'm no teenage recluse living my life behind the anonymity ( check out a dictionary ) of a keyboard . I have been following the Dragons since 1960 , and while there have been many years where the players we had were not out and out superstars , they got to wear the Red V - and that is something that I was never able to do .

NEVER though , would I have ever thought of hurling abuse at them ( actually , or as in your case , imagined ) as that is NOT what a true Dragons supporter would do .

In summary , you , my friend , are a disgrace to the nom de plume that you hide behind.

Now counting down how long before you respond with your typical "meet me behind the grandstand " response .... because you have proven time and time again that you ain't got nothing .

You poor SOB simpleton. You have obviously led a lonely and psychotic life. Your actions speak for the type of person you are. Throughout your post you continue to justify the type of person you wish you should have been. You failed during your adolescence, at school, at your desired career and now your a Neville nobody. All you aspirations never achieved or should I say we're not capable of achieving. Go away and stay away from society.

Latest posts