What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocate the Sharks to Perth

Should the Sharks be Relocated to Perth?

• Yes

Votes: 61 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 52.3%

• Total voters
yea.. i disagree.. i think Perth is defantly worth looking at.. altho i think Relocation makes alot more sense then a whole new franchise.. And to me.. the Sharks seem like a team suitable for a relocation.

Why?
For both "relocation makes more sense" and "Sharks seem like a team suitable"?

Perth Red

Post Whore
haha what a tool. Next season Force will be playing at MES with a max of 21,000 watching. We got nearly 16,000 for two out of town teams last year. yeh the Force are so dominant in Perth now! :)

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
haha what a tool. Next season Force will be playing at MES with a max of 21,000 watching. We got nearly 16,000 for two out of town teams last year. yeh the Force are so dominant in Perth now! :)

Hey maybe next season the Sharks can switch codes and play in the sh*te Shield comp......Sydneys Rugby yawnion comp.....At least the janitor won't have to relocate to keep his job.:lol:

Fui!!!

Juniors
Nope, I reckon the Eels should relocate to Perth. Then I would move there, I love that place so much :)

roboshark

Coach
Deadset another thread on the sharks

Some simpleton can't think of another discussion topic so starts another sharks and relocation thread

Deadset get a life you loser

MsStorm

Bench
Leave the Sharks where they are, just relocate Ricky Stuart!

Relocation of any team is heartbreaking for their fans, though its worked wonderfully well in the afl.

Loudstrat

Coach
Bugger the Sharks, the Farce, or PR's obsession with a side from Beijing.

Why does Ali's avatar contain the world's ugliest nun?

Goddo

Bench
Just disolve the Sharks. That club has been a huge waste of time.

They have a good logo and Jersey, but their brand is so tainted by financial ruin and poor player conduct that it would be impossible for the relocation to work.

Take their licence back, introduce the Reds or Bears, give them a few years on the sideline to sort themselves out and then come back. This is where a second division would be excellent. It gives clubs an oportunity to go rebuild themselves away from scrutiny of the top grade. And if they can't sort themselves out, well bon nuit cronulla.

Vossy

Bench
Just disolve the Sharks. That club has been a huge waste of time.

They have a good logo and Jersey, but their brand is so tainted by financial ruin and poor player conduct that it would be impossible for the relocation to work.

Take their licence back, introduce the Reds or Bears, give them a few years on the sideline to sort themselves out and then come back. This is where a second division would be excellent. It gives clubs an oportunity to go rebuild themselves away from scrutiny of the top grade. And if they can't sort themselves out, well bon nuit cronulla.

yeah, cause we're the only brand thats "tainted" by off field and financial issues

storm, dogs, manly, newcastle etc etc etc

people's hate for us is not an excuse to kick a team out of the comp

Loudstrat

Coach
Nope, I reckon the Eels should relocate to Perth. Then I would move there, I love that place so much :)
Piss off. Ther are only two places privelidged anough to secure the MIGHTY EELS as their home side. Parramatta and Taree. Perth proved they don't even deserve a scum club like the Reds ;-)

Latest posts