What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocate the Sharks to Perth

Should the Sharks be Relocated to Perth?

• Yes

Votes: 61 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 52.3%

• Total voters

Eion

First Grade
It solves 2 problems. 1: Cronulla not being a big enough geographical area and 2: Perth get a team .
The comp looks noticeably better with this move.
Currently the sharks are wedged between the Dragons and the Dragons... they could have a whole state.
It’s not the sharks fault the dragons have a failed merger with Illawarra. 2 half nothins make a whole nothin.
Don’t want any Sydney club to move, but wouldn’t be against the dragons going, then the sharks can just naturally absorb the surrounding areas into a successful organisation.

Gobsmacked

Bench
It’s not the sharks fault the dragons have a failed merger with Illawarra. 2 half nothins make a whole nothin.
Don’t want any Sydney club to move, but wouldn’t be against the dragons going, then the sharks can just naturally absorb the surrounding areas into a successful organisation.
The Dragons has over 100 years of history and then they have the Illawarra...if the Sharks move the Dragons geographic footprint then goes from botany down to the Illawarra.. they could be rebranded as the southern Dragons.
It's far more logical for the Dragons to obsorbe the shire with its short mostly unsuccessful history.

The Sharks could be a powerful club if they took WA! as they stand, they're geographically land locked by they Dragons in an already saturated Sydney market.

It'll be great for WA too, to have juniors and first grade ready to roll .

The Brisbane Lions have been an overwhelming success in a RL strong hold .
I think a ten year deal where the Sharks still play 3 or 4 games at Shark park before relocating permanently.

50 million up front with an additional 10 annually for 5 years gets it done.

The Dragons has over 100 years of history and then they have the Illawarra...if the Sharks move the Dragons geographic footprint then goes from botany down to the Illawarra.. they could be rebranded as the southern Dragons.
It's far more logical for the Dragons to obsorbe the shire with its short mostly unsuccessful history.

The Sharks could be a powerful club if they took WA! as they stand, they're geographically land locked by they Dragons in an already saturated Sydney market.

I think a ten year deal where the Sharks still play 3 or 4 games at Shark park before relocating permanently.

Look mate, if you sit down with vlandys and abdo to get this done can you at least move us to somewhere that isn't a shithole. Somewhere up the north coast or even Hawaii I'd be happy with.

Eion

First Grade

Bwhahaha, OMG, don’t think he’s a troll.

Gobsmacked

Bench
Look mate, if you sit down with vlandys and abdo to get this done can you at least move us to somewhere that isn't a shithole. Somewhere up the north coast or even Hawaii I'd be happy with.
You don't have to move mate and WA isn't a shit hole.
Just jump on board the red v .
Seriously though, they'll still be there and you can follow them, just going to games will be away games in the city. You'd still be in a geographical under 1 hour commute to them playing Souths, Bulldogs, Tigers, Dragons, Roosters, Panthers and Parramatta.

That's 7 games you could still attend!

A far better deal than the Bears got.

The NRL is bigger than a shire.

You don't have to move mate and WA isn't a shit hole.
Just jump on board the red v .
Seriously though, they'll still be there and you can follow them, just going to games will be away games in the city. You'd still be in a geographical under 1 hour commute to them playing Souths, Bulldogs, Tigers, Dragons, Roosters, Panthers and Parramatta.

That's 7 games you could still attend!

A far better deal than the Bears got.

The NRL is bigger than a shire.
No deal, I want Hawaii

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hang on, we send you billions of $'s, we send you great wine and beer, we send you Daniel Ricciardo and in return you want to impose the drug using, cap cheating, women beating Sharks on us? No deal!

Eion

First Grade
Hang on, we send you billions of $'s, we send you great wine and beer, we send you Daniel Ricciardo and in return you want to impose the drug using, cap cheating, women beating Sharks on us? No deal!
How long did it take you to realise you couldn’t use any of the grub AFL players and landed on Ricciardo? I’d have gone for Mitch Marsh since he finally demonstrated he could play.

T-Boon

Coach
Ideally it would be sharks to Adelaide and the tigers to Perth.
I would have each allowed to play 7 away games at SFS (against the remaining Sydney teams).

siv

First Grade
Maybe we should consider relocating Perth to the Shire

A simple secondary feeder arrangement to a Cronulla NRL RG for 6 home games deal would be enough

Latest posts