What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

horrie hastings

First Grade
Petticoat Junction.

A bit of a cross over from the success of The Beverly Hillbillies, the characters from Beverly Hillbillies at times appeared in Petticoat Junction and also the other way around and then Petticoat Junction had its own spin off Green Acres.

Petticoat-Junction-Theme-Song.jpg

Last edited:
Petticoat Junction.

A bit of a cross over from the success of The Beverly Hillbillies, the characters from Beverly Hillbillies at times appeared in Petticoat Junction and also the other way around also and then Petticoat Junction had its own spin off Green Acres.

View attachment 48406

I need a cold shower ASAP.

Stuck at work waiting for emails zzzz.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Now you're talking Horrie! All the girls were super hot but I was especially partial to both Bobbie Jos (Pat Woodell and Lori Saunders). Check out the WIP film The Big Doll House to get an even better look at Pat Woodell.

I had a mate who used to pine for Mrs Cunningham on Happy Days.

He ended up working for Channel 9 in Brisbane.

A long pondered question in my mind...

American Family TV shows (and some movies) have usually worked to the formula of a lovable buffoon of a father, who's married to a more sophisticated, stunning mother, always well kept for their age...... (ok, maybe apart from Roseanne..).

So who were the top American TV/Movie MILFS... or those TV fathers batting Waaay above their average..

Some for the conversation...

vcEBQK5HgkWShxIluKt00nZKfA3.jpg

webster570.png

And my favourite MILF of all time...

european-vacation-pic.jpg

Jim Rockford

Bench
Yeah, you really needed to suspend your disbelief when it came to Kevin James marrying Leah Remini.
Also,if you've never seen it you should really catch a few episodes. A very funny show.