What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

roofromoz

First Grade
I played in the Commonwealth Cup for Parramatta Marist Bros

I remember our high school (Pendle Hill) getting a TV game in the early 90s v Marist. Got absolutely pumped though.

The other thing I remember is one of the Mahon brothers, both former students (may have been Scott) visiting our school in the mid 90s to present a signed Eels jersey.

axl rose

Bench
littleprofessor.jpg

80s laptop

images

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee

I remember when Hulk Hogan would come out on Nitro with Bischoff and he would somehow weed a quick word in about his current feud into a promo advertising either him in Thunder in Paradise or some other direct to VHS bargain bin movie.

That’s before of course he started going all Clayton Bigsby and dropping the n bomb

Iafeta

Referee
Some offbeat comedies that would pop up on channel 10 on a Monday night. I’d casually wander back to my room to watch them alone giggling like a lunatic at the sight of a bit of T & A.
Woman in Red still gives me a laugh. I’ll never forget seeing Kelly LeBrocks gash when I saw the video version. Clever editing for commercial TV kept it hidden!

View attachment 25557

View attachment 25559

View attachment 25560

View attachment 25562

View attachment 25564

Kelly Le Rock my world

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
remember these painful pieces of shit. using a pencil to rewind the tape and if the tape was too wrecked you used to cut the bad part of the tape out and carefully join it with sticky tapeView attachment 29670
I had literally hundreds of the buggers. It always seemed that your favourite tape always f**ked up and at the most Inconvenient time.

When you were driving.....

Latest posts