What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Research - Moving the Home Ground

Would you be in favour of the Eels Playing out of Telstra Stadium

• Total voters
Suitman said:
That's great news, although I tend to agree with Eela, it wouldn't be a political priority.

Suity

Either way, the Head of the Temporary Stadium Trust Meet with the Deputy Premier on the Matter as far as I hear it.

So lets talk about how Politically Damaging the clubs Movement could be . . . (PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW IS PURE SPECULATION )

I know Eela was there at the Mission Breakfast this year and saw that the Majority of Attendees were clubs. If all of them in the safe Parramatta Seat said to their members "The Labour Government is killing us, vote them out to get more services from your club" What sort of Political capital would that bring.

How about Just Parramatta Saying, because of the NSW governments Pokie tax we can't afford to upgrade Parramatta Stadium, where we could fund it in under two years if we didn't have this draconian tax.

Or you could go one better, say that we could come out with the above statement at an inconvenient political time. . .

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Either way, the Head of the Temporary Stadium Trust Meet with the Deputy Premier on the Matter as far as I hear it.
quote]

when did this happen or is it yet to happen?

JOB 3:14 said:
I can't believe this thread has actually been posted.?!
Come on Mark, fair dinkum champ.

Whats the Problem? All I am asking is an Honest question to help my research. To give me a direction for the feedback we are giving to the club. There are other options apart from Parramatta Stadium, I was checking which option would be taken under which circumstance. I can't very well front the board of directors of this club and say "Our clubs is not doing things other clubs are" Without

1) Proof,
2) Options

I have most of 1, I am looking for 2.