What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of gaz

saintzrule

Juniors
also, the Boomtown rats didnt like Mondays, Easybeats had Friday on their minds, Elton was out? fighting on Saturday nights and Daniel Boone was having a beautiful Sunday. Thursday is available:sarcasm:

MightyRedV04

Juniors
also, the Boomtown rats didnt like Mondays, Easybeats had Friday on their minds, Elton was out? fighting on Saturday nights and Daniel Boone was having a beautiful Sunday. Thursday is available:sarcasm:

Thursday is not available its known as "Jersey Thursday" , a psychedelic song by Donovan

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Gaz looks a little bit like Daniel Powter, singer of "You had a bad day". Maybe he can sing that when he returns

Ulysseus

Bench
IF he returns, this sh*t is starting to become an unwelcome distraction.
Ask yourselves, after beating Parra 30 to zip, do they really need him?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
IF he returns, this sh*t is starting to become an unwelcome distraction.
Mate, I enjoy the theatre. To talk about unwelcomed distractions... I actually find you to be entertaining... sometimes.
Ulysseus said:
Ask yourselves, after beating Parra 30 to zip, do they really need him?
Please tell us that that was a joke or a post made on the piss.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Apparently, the Kiwi commentators said during today's game, gaz will be back for the tigers game. I dont know how reliable those idiots are as a source

Hooley Dooley.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
They can't work out the rules of the game, so they are as reliable as any source to date.

P.S. Gaz announcement next Wednesday. Reliable source.

Dragon_Slayer

Juniors
My husband heard last friday (5th June) that there was a report on WIN NEWS that Gaz had already signed. 50K for the rest of the season...then between 300K-400K over the next 2 seasons.

Not sure how true it is as I can't find any reports on the internet to back this up...

Would be good to have him back for the next Kogarah game against the tigers!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My husband heard last friday (5th June) that there was a report on WIN NEWS that Gaz had already signed. 50K for the rest of the season...then between 300K-400K over the next 2 seasons.

Not sure how true it is as I can't find any reports on the internet to back this up...

Would be good to have him back for the next Kogarah game against the tigers!!!
That's actually a few weeks old - might be a month.

He is signed but there's a number of issues regarding the third party sponsorships, and locking those down.

Latest posts