What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reyno out for 4 months

<LI class=item>

Member Upgrades! Rabbitohs v Dragons

Tue 5th May, 10:10AM A A http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/_jcr_content/par/newslist_95ce.rss

1430784687753.jpg

Gates Opens: 5.25pm
Rabbitohs Member Bar Opens: 5.30pm
NRL Kick-off: 7.00pm

For the fourth and final time this year, Rabbitohs Members have the chance to experience a Rabbitohs Home Game from the comfort of the #TelstraConnectedLounge on Monday 11th May when we take on the St George Illawarra Dragons. In the final opportunity this season for Members our ongoing special promotion supported by Telstra, one of the games major partners and ANZ Stadium, the #TelstraConnectedLounge will be open for those Members lucky enough to receive a random upgrade at the game.

Close to 50 Rabbitohs Members have already experienced the delights of the #TelstraConnectedLounge enjoying a view from the half way line and an array of food and beverage options at our first two home games of the season.

10 double passes will once again be available next Monday for more lucky Rabbitohs Members to receive a special upgrade, chosen randomly on the ANZ Stadium Concourse prior to the game. FREE food and beverages will be on offer along with watching the game from the comfortable of the corporate suite and experiencing the jumbo TV wall inside the Lounge.

To be in the running, Members need to arrive at ANZ Stadium by 6pm on Monday 11th, wearing their 2015 Member lanyard and all the Red and Green they can manage.
The Rabbitohs Membership team will be selecting winners from across all Member seating areas so make sure you have your Rabbitohs passion and pride on show!
We hope to see as many Members as possible on Monday, and who knows, you could be a winner as soon as you arrive!
*Members must be aged over 18 to be eligible. Accompanying guests must also be Rabbitohs Members. Members under 18, if accompanying a parent or guardian will be able to attend.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/05/05/member_upgrades_rabb.html

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hope he doesn't play until he is really ready.

Surely he can't be 100percent. Adam should be out for another 2 weeks I would think. Can't have him back early and then making the injury worse.

Round 11 against Parra in 17 days is the game I expect him to make his return.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Way the teams been names, 6. Sutton 7. Keary
Rumours around that reynolds may come back for this, but that's the way the teams been named

I'm happy with Sutto at 6 and Keary at 7 as it's the best combo we currently have to settle the team down and provide direction etc.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No comment!!!

Haha, I know exactly what you're thinking mate!

When you're on a losing streak though it means you need to go back to the basics which can mean a dull grinding performance just looking to get the victory and get out of the slump you're in.

Having 5 first graders currently out of the team doesn't help either.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very true,big ask coming back after a busted jaw,hopefully he will inspire others to lift on Monday nite.

Sutto will be rusty but that's expected, he'll play with passion and pride as always.

We've definitely missed the leadership and calming influence he brings on field.

rabbitohs95

Bench
At least we have another long kicking option. There was too much pressure on Keary who is usually a short kicker anyway. Thats something we'll definitely welcome back.

doyen

Bench
Having JS at 5/8 is an option,I suppose!!

A poor one though by my thinking.

I do realise we need comp points on the board but I can't really get out of my head the massive positive difference in the mentality of our side when JS was injured late last season & lost his 5/8 posse to Keary.The first time I saw Keary play I could see very quickly--in about 2 secs;that he was twice the half that JS could ever hope to be--even after 7 yrs practice!
I remember at the time--it was like the team had gone under the surgeon's knife & the cancer incised--immediate relief from the cancer of JS at 5/8.

This smells of desperation to me!!But let's see how he[& the team]goes.

Madge is a v/good,clever coach but sometimes I think he prefers short term gain to the long term future of the team.
I think this is why we have lost a number of our v/good jnrs in the past couple of years & look like losing a few more.
We have bought players like Reddy,Goodwin,Grant,Millard etc.

We would have been better persevering with obvious class in younger players like Mansour,Roberts, etc, instead of looking short term.We erred badly in tossing these players aside even if we required rehabbing them.

What's the saying?? "Short term gain often leads to long-term pain."

Last edited:

Latest posts