What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reyno out for 4 months

Ttime

Juniors
We're doomed! :?

Not even. This selection provides the least amount of change and we can't afford to be changing/further weakening our backline by bringing another rookie into the backline.

As soon as Walker comes back in the side will be very tough to beat.

That said, fingers crossed Reynolds is back in the side in only a month. We were so potent when Sutton was playing on one flank and Stewart the other.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Not even. This selection provides the least amount of change and we can't afford to be changing/further weakening our backline by bringing another rookie into the backline.

That said, fingers crossed Reynolds is back in the side in only a month. We were so potent when Sutton was playing on one flank and Stewart the other.

Wonder who's gonna go on the right side to accommodate for Reyno?

southsport

First Grade

Totally doomed! It's the end of the world!!! :?

alien

Referee
inglis will play alot as a five eighth in attack anyway. i'm sure out of luke, inglis, keary, sutton, stewart there are enough players to create opportunities to score. defense out wide is my only concern really. jt needs to get smashed. don't fall for his dummy, and be ready for his grubber kicks in goal

southsport

First Grade
inglis will play alot as a five eighth in attack anyway. i'm sure out of luke, inglis, keary, sutton, stewart there are enough players to create opportunities to score. defense out wide is my only concern really. jt needs to get smashed. don't fall for his dummy, and be ready for his grubber kicks in goal

Sounds simple, I'm glad you've got it all worked out alien.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Madge has spoken!
Sutton to 5-8th
Keary to halfback

That's the smartest choice and I expected it all along.

Sutton has a calming influence and will play steady. Sutton and Keary will complement each other well.

GI with his bad knee, it definitely isn't worth the risk of moving him to 5/8 as he would have to do a fair bit of extra defence and that could injure his knee more. The Cowboys forwards would keep running at him if he played at 6.

doyen

Bench
Haha, we will be allright. Ttime makes very good points too in his post.

Doyen will be ropeable Southsport, maybe fallen off his lounge in absolute disbelief!!!

I'm note ropeable or too greatly upset because it means an old fart like me will get some extra sleep or maybe get some jobs done whilst checking the scores intermittently--I know I won't miss anything too spectacular.Whenever I hear a roar from the box I'll stick my head in & check!!

In a bizarre kind of way having JS at 5/8 works in my favour!

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
I think Tats Reynolds has dickie knees and it didnt look much in it to me the incident involving "Billy" Graham - could have happened anytime this type of injury with Tats Reynolds history of dickie knees - look at Che Guerra gets kneed in the side of the head by Sharks players Gordon "Bennett" jumping at full pace trying to avoid the play( Che Guerra had tackled the Sharks player who loses the ball i think-last play of the first half) and ends up with a Broken Jaw as a result - accidents happen and are part and parcel of a contact sport.

cisco

Juniors
I think Tats Reynolds has dickie knees and it didnt look much in it to me the incident involving "Billy" Graham - could have happened anytime this type of injury with Tats Reynolds history of dickie knees - look at Che Guerra gets kneed in the side of the head by Sharks players Gordon "Bennett" jumping at full pace trying to avoid the play( Che Guerra had tackled the Sharks player who loses the ball i think-last play of the first half) and ends up with a Broken Jaw as a result - accidents happen and are part and parcel of a contact sport.

Hi Marshall Suckoff good to have your unbiased view, who said you were dead!!:crazy::crazy:

ram raid

Bench

Yeah a 'dickie knee' that's gone 3 years in first grade without troubling him. A simpler explanation might be that Graham cannonballled into it, ya dumb f**k. He's lucky he didn't have his leg broken in half.

doyen

Bench
doyen, an old rocker from way back. ;-)

I think Graham is a bloody good footy player but he has some serious issues mentally.

Maybe a few judicious smacks across the skull with a baseball bat maybe just what the pommy B requires!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Graham is a bloody good footy player but he has some serious issues mentally.

Maybe a few judicious smacks across the skull with a baseball bat maybe just what the pommy B requires!!!

Yep agreed. Graham's head isn't all their mentally.

Remember Doyen, Graham has a head like a baseball bat with all the headbutts he commits!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm note ropeable or too greatly upset because it means an old fart like me will get some extra sleep or maybe get some jobs done whilst checking the scores intermittently--I know I won't miss anything too spectacular.Whenever I hear a roar from the box I'll stick my head in & check!!

In a bizarre kind of way having JS at 5/8 works in my favour!

You never know, John may prove you wrong. Have some confidence!!!

Latest posts