What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

azzah72

Bench
end of the day He did many Great things for the club off the field! Too bad there wasn't a whole hell of a lot on the field, I comend him for standing down because we couldn't fire him. When Rep players are starting to lose there spots and we a flat out just not playing well for such a long period of time, the writing had to be on the wall.

Quigs

Immortal
Looks like we might of jagged two predictions Average.

I told a lot of blokes in here you were a wanker.

We are both right.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Avenger

Immortal
I give respect to redback. He also saw it coming. Hey samshark where are you ?

Dumbmerkin. You too reefy.

Avenger

Immortal
Looks like we might of jagged two predictions Average.

I told a lot of blokes in here you were a wanker.

We are both right.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

It's a bitch isn't it ? Suck sh*t. Dopes. Any sane person could see it coming.

jc155776

Coach
WHo the f**k didn't think that if we had another sh*thouse year he would quit??

f**k, must be a real genius we have here.

You also said Brown was a done deal. It isn't.

DJShaksta

First Grade

And you coming in here and acting like a merkin about it doesn't help so f**k off back to the parra forum where they are still crying about losing to us AGAIN!!!
Seriously, coming in here and stating the bleetingly obvious won't win you many friends.

Quigs

Immortal

p-points.jpg

Only won three so far .... geeze whoever we beat must be a real hot bitchin' side.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Vossy

Bench
Ditto

I can't speak about flanno's coaching ability as I have not been coached by the bloke. I can speak of his relationship with past players he has coached and it isn't praise. "Arrogant" is the appropiate term to use.

f**k snoop you're a negative bastard, another nobody wanting to speak on behalf of every league player..go ask the NSW team, certainly not what you are saying

I give respect to redback. He also saw it coming. Hey samshark where are you ?

Dumbmerkin. You too reefy.

11-0 and 22-18, keeping you scoreless for 3 out the 4 halves..

back to your own forum

Avenger

Immortal
And you coming in here and acting like a merkin about it doesn't help so f**k off back to the parra forum where they are still crying about losing to us AGAIN!!!
Seriously, coming in here and stating the bleetingly obvious won't win you many friends.

f**k you. I said it would happen by mid year. It did.

Avenger 1 Majority of Sharks LU members 0

webShark

Shame, I doubt the real reason he quit will ever be revealed. The proposed re-development has to go through soon or we are cactus !!! Just spoke to one of the ex majr sponsors (who left because of the way they were treated by the old board). They will not be back. Onus is on the new board to attract sponsors (look after them) and push through the development.

I think Ricky had his hands tied because he couldnt recruit who he wanted. Incoming coach will face the same issues.

Avenger

Immortal
f**k snoop you're a negative bastard, another nobody wanting to speak on behalf of every league player..go ask the NSW team, certainly not what you are saying

11-0 and 22-18, keeping you scoreless for 3 out the 4 halves..

back to your own forum

I congratulated you on both wins. How about returning the favour ? Avenger= Nostradamus. :lol::lol::lol:

Take it bitches!!!

Avenger

Immortal
taking credit for stating the obvious..do you feel proud?

If it was so obvious how come most of you put sh*t on me in the Barrett extinction thread, way back in March 10 ?

Be a man and admit it. FFS!!!!!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Question for one who sees the future.

Okay Nostradamus, now that your forward pack has a sternum injury, how do you think you will go while he is out.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts